Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Thread XII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol was an overrated player

Not sure about over rated. Very good player but simply did not improve his kicking over the journey. Will get to play a few at Adren Street next year.

Not sure about over rated. Very good player but simply did not improve his kicking over the journey. Will get to play a few at Adren Street next year.
He was their version of Jobe, albeit not at the same level.

Enjoyed the International Rules - Irish found it hard when the Aussies pressed up the field in the last half - Irish footy plays more of a flooding game which gives the players in possession more time to effectively dispose of the ball - I suspect the Irish will tweak their tactics for game 2.

Gotta chuckle at the 'Geeze wouldn't mind this Fyfe lad lining up at centre forward for county Kerry next year' tweets coming from the Irish.

What do you reckon will get it over the line, the million dollar pay cut or the shithouse weather?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is disastrous event 1A that could have happened to Carlton this preseason.

Their midfield is in trouble sans Gibbs AND Docherty. Murphy better get used to a tag...

Sam Docherty ACL. :grimacing:
That sucks.

I wonder what the downstream impacts will be for Bolton’s career if Carlton finish bottom 3.

Jesus that hurts them badly, have just lost two of their best players heading into 2018.

Bloody ACL injuries, I hate them, and this time of year coming into pre season there always seems to be a larger number.

Jesus that hurts them badly, have just lost two of their best players heading into 2018.

Bloody ACL injuries, I hate them, and this time of year coming into pre season there always seems to be a larger number.
Michael Long pre-season knee injury in 94 following his Norm Smith...

Every club gets them at some point but this was demoralising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back