Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Thread XII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Every team gets injuries. Feel for Docherty. Afl careers are short you dont want to miss a whole year. But not the club, him getting injured isnt going to cost them a flag, though it allows them to blood an extra youngster.

I can also remember a time when we had 12 players put out for the season in Feb.

In fairness he has a (single) point. I would classify Robbie Tarrant and Ben Brown as A-graders (disagree with Bucky there).

The rest about youngsters and lack of quality depth is fair go.
Nothing was said about Ben Brown was it? It was Tarrant and Cunnington that got the B grader label unless I missed something. I don't think it's that much of a wild, baseless claim and I certainly wouldn't be sticking my neck out and telling reporters I'm pissed off about it. He's just painted a bigger target on them all now. Surely you just let that s**t slide and let your footy do the talking?

Nothing was said about Ben Brown was it? It was Tarrant and Cunnington that got the B grader label unless I missed something. I don't think it's that much of a wild, baseless claim and I certainly wouldn't be sticking my neck out and telling reporters I'm pissed off about it. He's just painted a bigger target on them all now. Surely you just let that s**t slide and let your footy do the talking?
Nah i dont think anything was said about Brown, i was more making a general statement about who on their list are A graders. I would classify Tarrant as the other one on their list.

All of that to say Macmillan has a very technical (but still relatively inconsequential in the gist of Buckys overall argument) point in saying they have some A grade talent on their list.

But i agree, North have the least amount of talent of any list in the competition. And i personally would not be sticking my neck out either just to make the point that we have 2(!!!!!) A-grade players when that more or less proves the point (ie they dont have lots of talent) i was trying to denounce.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back