Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Thread XII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm.....This actually is working, what was once a little piss take is now coming up trumps!

Who else did you have as a lock this weekend Eth?
Didn't realise that it was in Perth...

I'm not convinced with Geelong.

They've looked pretty ordinary outside of KP and Etihad. Even the Etihad games required a good last quarter against St Kilda, North and Melbourne. You can see how slow they are in wider/longer grounds. Think GWS, Adelaide and Richmond (if they beat Sydney tomorrow) have been more consistent this year.

Omg this BT 'Yeeeoooo' stuff is too much

It may be silly but I LOVE BT and I LOVE when he does this type of stuff. Much more exciting as a fan, and no less insightful then the normal dribble other commentators talk about.

Plus I'm a sucker for BT memes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It may be silly but I LOVE BT and I LOVE when he does this type of stuff. Much more exciting as a fan, and no less insightful then the normal dribble other commentators talk about.

Plus I'm a sucker for BT memes

Not a huge BT fan but the Yeeeoo and OrAHzio FanTAYsia are more amusing than annoying - for me at least.

My dislike of BT comes from how much of a pain in the ass he is when it comes to commentating on umpires.

"THERE'S NO REASON FOR THE UMPIRE TO TALK TO HIM THERE"

Well actually toss pot if the players carrying on like a w***er the umpires right to tell him to reign it in.

Norf Saints tough game to tip, Norf fairly s**t after the bye although have had to travel, Saints just s**t in general, Norf very good record against Saints going back to 2011, Saints with a good bunch of in's....I have nfi idea with this one.

Norf Saints tough game to tip, Norf fairly s**t after the bye although have had to travel, Saints just s**t in general, Norf very good record against Saints going back to 2011, Saints with a good bunch of in's....I have nfi idea with this one.

Just ask Eth.

Then tip the opposite.

I have actually gone Norf but think Saints should smash them.

This is the real tester Eth :D
It really shouldn't be. I have absolutely no clue which team will win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back