Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brown would have to kick 6+ to be a chance.
On recent form though thst isnt out of the question.

North certainly have the grunt to match the hawks in the clearances.

4 before half time..

382.gif

Eh, I like North and I've got a lot of respect for the way they run their club. Brad Scott is an excellent coach too.

The foundation for their next run up the ladder is there we just don't know it because the development of a list is not something that gets attention unless it's a great side that doesn't fall away (I.e. Geelong and Sydney).

They just need to find more outside class and they'll be fine.

Eh, I like North and I've got a lot of respect for the way they run their club. Brad Scott is an excellent coach too.

The foundation for their next run up the ladder is there we just don't know it because the development of a list is not something that gets attention unless it's a great side that doesn't fall away (I.e. Geelong and Sydney).

They just need to find more outside class and they'll be fine.
They deserve respect for squeezing every ounce out of what they have. I especially agree regarding Scott. He is a very good coach.

North have been very strong in the contest. Determined and consistent. If you play that way every week you are a chance no matter what you may lack in polish.

Is north's Ryan Clarke the brother of our Dylan? Had a few brief glimpses of him this game and he's got similar features and hair line at a glance

A little like Richmond last year. They didn’t have the most talented list but they stuck to a game plan that suited them. Different game plan than the tigers but still sticking to it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also quietly, I would not argue with someone who believes that Brown is better than Daniher. Daniher may be more talented, but Brown gives his best most games.

One of my favourite non-Essendon players

Is north's Ryan Clarke the brother of our Dylan? Had a few brief glimpses of him this game and he's got similar features and hair line at a glance

He is, 3 years older.

I scoffed at the suggestion that Dylan would end up the better brother but the gap is closing rapidly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back