Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made this in a rush this morning and I'm too proud of it.

N.... naming rights, I dont feel so good..
FB_IMG_1527119105106.jpg

Was the Etihad deal even ending? I was under the impression that they still had years left on it

I read somewhere they are pulling out of some of their ventures for cost cutting purposes. This may have been related to that. It has been 8 years though which appears to be the deal length for the rights of this deal.

Etihad just hates Melbourne clearly. They don't even send A380s here anymore - it's just all anti-Vic bias. :fire:
The new Boeing 787's are the bomb (but don't say this too loudly when you are walking through customs).

The new Boeing 787's are the bomb (but don't say this too loudly when you are walking through customs).
Flew Santiago to Melbourne in one of them, BABY. Yes they are the bomb.

But anyway...regardless of this, I'll still be calling that god-foresaken stadium 'Docklands'.

Flew Santiago to Melbourne in one of them, BABY. Yes they are the bomb.

But anyway...regardless of this, I'll still be calling that god-foresaken stadium 'Docklands'.

Desolate, soulless hell hole was taken

Geez that comb-over Goldstein was rocking on 360 was awful. Not fooling anyone with that shameful effort Todd.

Geez that comb-over Goldstein was rocking on 360 was awful. Not fooling anyone with that shameful effort Todd.
Bloody horrendous. Just shave it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back