Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Football Thread XIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remember how getting rid of Stringer was gonna solve the Dogs problems, cure aids and get peace in the middle east?

Good to see 2 of those things are still a chance.
Underrated post imo

Despite the Tigers looking really ordinary at times today, we really want them winning this game...

On the rebound after two losses in a row next week? Umm... no thanks.

Tigers starting to drop off physically and their gamestyle cant cover it as well as teams starting to figure them out.

Riewoldt out with no replacement hurts them so much.

Despite the Tigers looking really ordinary at times today, we really want them winning this game...

On the rebound after two losses in a row next week? Umm... no thanks.

Why?
If we can beat a tigers team at their full pressuring best then that is a good audit on our team.
If we lose we are exactly where many assume we are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eagles showed the blueprint

Keeping it off them was always the obvious way to play them. The issue is that they normally pressure so well that it causes errors.

I question whether physically they can keep this up, especially if they start losing soldiers.

A few cracks showing for the Tiges imho, recall seeing similar in 2001 with our mob as the season rolled on, the hunger is still there but requires a bit more work to kick in on game day. They will win well today in the end but up until 5 minutes ago the Saints were a legit chance if they just coulda got that next goal.

Dont see back to back happening.

I mean, they lost a game in Perth and have been two down since early in the game coming off the 6 day break. Might not be time to bring out the cracks are showing stuff.
I was even more impressed with them considering this.

I don't want to imagine what would happen to us if we lost 2 players of similar importance to Jack and Houli so early.

I was even more impressed with them considering this.

I don't want to imagine what would happen to us if we lost 2 players of similar importance to Jack and Houli so early.

They did play St.Kilda tho,Saints dominated the Tigers in the second half just couldn't put it on the score board with thier skills also letting them down.

Now is the time for a slump if they had to have one. Not sure sides have figured them out exactly they have just taken the foot off the pedal.

Of all the unique traditions our sport has, I’d have to say the indigenous guernseys is my favourite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back