Strategy Non football related ideas for NMFC to make coin

Remove this Banner Ad

Any chance we can use the brothel "staff" to offer tutorials to fee paying public on 'the latest bj techniques' etc, run out of The Huddle?
Imagine the money guys would pay to put their 'significant others' through that kind of course!

Any chance we can use the brothel "staff" to offer tutorials to fee paying public on 'the latest bj techniques' etc, run out of The Huddle?
Imagine the money guys would pay to put their 'significant others' through that kind of course!

Ehrrrrmmmmmm.

We already prostitute our club for money, why not take the next step? :stern look

In your opinion of course.

so after 4 pages the best we got is a bannana stand (frozen bannana stand if we can nail down a recipe)
or a glory hole manned by zondor named the slurpy machine
its not looking good

Am surprised by the negativity, it almost sounds like our three game Tassie deal at around 2mil is actually a good thing.:D

Am surprised by the negativity, it almost sounds like our three game Tassie deal at around 2mil is actually a good thing.:D

Because this has been done countless times before and the club couldn't give a s**t about the good ideas, perhaps they might with the glory hole and other suggestions? :p

Because this has been done countless times before and the club couldn't give a s**t about the good ideas, perhaps they might with the glory hole and other suggestions? :p

Fair suck of the sav mate there are no 'good ideas'. I will never get over that greasy fanged *er Demetriou telling the football world clubs need to find outside revenue. And campaigners nodded and agreed.

When the real and only issue was Etihad Stadium and the return to the clubs that played there. FFS we paid to cover the * returns, we paid to cover and ensure the ground is handed over to the AFL for a dollar and then we become equal stake holders. ******* equal!!

The current owners reckon the AFL would need to come up with 220-250 mil to buy it out before 2025 ! How *en much money does the bastard generate?

I'll tell ya if we had a fair and equitable deal we wouldn't be in Tassie or near died on the GC.

This is all the fault of the AFL and then when clubs are on deaths door they go and invest millions in s**t hole areas filled with s**t people following s**t teams.

******* Brisbane won three flags- three and no campaigner gives a toss. The cost was massive bloody Fitzroy would have more support than Brissy could ever hope for.

Stuff the AFL and the shitland pony it rode in on.

upload_2014-11-8_13-23-17.jpeg

How about we make Tas buy a retrospective membership for all the years he has welched? If we still had money left in debt after that I say we start charging him by the word on BigFooty.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How about we make Tas buy a retrospective membership for all the years he has welched? If we still had money left in debt after that I say we start charging him by the word on BigFooty.

I've only missed two years since I got out of school in the early 80s. I still might become a member in 2015, it largely depends on if the club commits to staying in Melbourne or not. JB saying he will never relocate the club while he is running the show is not good enough when he is gone in 2016 and he has the intention of moving more than 70% of our home games.

Fair suck of the sav mate there are no 'good ideas'. I will never get over that greasy fanged goose Demetriou telling the football world clubs need to find outside revenue. And campaigners nodded and agreed.

When the real and only issue was Etihad Stadium and the return to the clubs that played there. FFS we paid to cover the * returns, we paid to cover and ensure the ground is handed over to the AFL for a dollar and then we become equal stake holders. ******* equal!!

The current owners reckon the AFL would need to come up with 220-250 mil to buy it out before 2025 ! How ****en much money does the bastard generate?

I'll tell ya if we had a fair and equitable deal we wouldn't be in Tassie or near died on the GC.

This is all the fault of the AFL and then when clubs are on deaths door they go and invest millions in s**t hole areas filled with s**t people following s**t teams.

******* Brisbane won three flags- three and no campaigner gives a toss. The cost was massive bloody Fitzroy would have more support than Brissy could ever hope for.

Stuff the AFL and the shitland pony it rode in on.

View attachment 91299

I agree with a lot of what you are saying, if the AFL just allocated the broadcasting revenue and get their money to piss up against the wall in NSW and QLD from somewhere else then we would be what, $10m extra per annum better off? AFL retain too much money and deliberately put clubs like North in a position where they can influence our decisions.

Get maj to lead safari tours in his native africa. Thats probably racist though isnt it.....forget it.

Yeah, it is and your knowledge of Sudan probably needs some work considering most is desert :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back