Non Football related sporting emorabilia

Remove this Banner Ad

Was cleaning up some filing today and came across the signatures of Juan Manuel Fangio and Sterling Moss that I got when I went to either the 85 or 86 Australian Grand Prix. I remember seeing the two of them sitting in and old Porsche I believe and dad threw me up between them to get a photo and they signed the piece of paper, unfortunately the photo never turned out. Can't wait to pass the signatures of two of the worlds best racing car drivers onto my son one day. What cool and unique stuff has everyone else collected over the years.

That reminds me I need to get some kind of framed Man City champs print ;)
I'm waiting for Sunderland to do something so i can get some memorabilia, i might be waiting a while though

I have an entire set of 1988 NSWRL cards, collected via actually buying the stimerol chewing gum rather than bought as a complete set.
HAHA nice work! :p

I'm sure I still have my set of SPC fruit World Series Cricket cards somewhere.....

Geezus! I reckon a can of SPC fruit would be about as rare as those cricket cards these days. Do you have the 10c McDonalds multi-team poster?
HAHAHA, I've hoarded all manner of crap, but that doesn't ring a bell....

If I can find the cards I'll throw up a pic.

Tony Greig in his motor bike helmet is a cracker...

Well, you won't need a lot of wall space for all those championship prints my friend! :p

haha the rest of my wall is covered in Superbowl banners ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back