Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2022 - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twelve months on and I still hope it's somehow Dean Margetts.

****ing w***er.
He did a bit of umpiring in the Avon League this year.

I spoke to someone who played in a few games he umpired.

Apparently he ran around and audibly disagreed with the other umpires decision at times. He also was apparently eager to tell players when they had made an error too and would eagerly tell them when they'd made a mistake as well.

It's Michael Pell.

He umpired the round 6 win over Carlton where Cripps got 3 votes and then Lobb (??) 2 votes and Brayshaw 0. Bae also got 8 coaches votes.

Not suss at all.
Now this has totally ground my gears. Some sleazy official with all the moral fibre of a demented crackwhore has cost Fremantle its third Brownlow - to the benefit of ******* Carlton, a festering fickhole of a club whose main plan for success appears to be "Copy Freo or steal their sloppy seconds."

Carlton are our ******* DRIPTRAY and that pretend toughguy Cripps is the absolute last person in the world* who should benefit from some cheating slag doing the dirty on us.

*this is a lie. That person is Jackson Nelson.

It's Michael Pell.

He umpired the round 6 win over Carlton where Cripps got 3 votes and then Lobb (??) 2 votes and Brayshaw 0. Bae also got 8 coaches votes.

Not suss at all
Two things were kind of weird with that voting.
1 - That Cripps got 3 votes on a team that lost by 35 points. (He only had 10 kicks on the day).
2 - That Brayshaw did not get a vote at all. (He was judged the best Dockers player by the coaches).

Two things were kind of weird with that voting.
1 - That Cripps got 3 votes on a team that lost by 35 points. (He only had 10 kicks on the day).
2 - That Brayshaw did not get a vote at all. (He was judged the best Dockers player by the coaches).

Was Cripps voted Carltons best by the coaches?

Was Cripps voted Carltons best by the coaches?
I'm pretty sure without checking he got ten coaches votes, and most people that were there would agree he was BOG. Maybe Brayshaw should have got votes too but I don't think it's a crime that Cripps got 3 for the Charlie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As much as it pains me the only reason Carlton didnt lose by 50 plus was Cripps..He was an absolute wrecking ball for them that day.

What's criminal is Brayshaw getting no votes...Still cannot work that one out.

Cripps should definitely have polled that day, it's debatable whether he should have gotten 3 or 2 but Brayshaw should have definitely had 2 at minimum in that game. He was huge.

Cripps got away with a lot of dodgy s**t that game, watch it again. Now I know why.

Say he got 3 (on the winning team) and Cripps 2, It'd have been a 3-way tie for the medal (Brayshaw, Neale, Cripps) and so now I will forever be infuriated and hate the Carlton cheats even more.

Even if it wasn't them directly, they benefited from it to our detriment. Again.

Joel Western getting interest from the Toast.
He'll be ok, Joel. Worth a crack.
Bad mgt by Freo imo
Yeah with all the list spots we have and his heavily interrupted year,, I think we were premature giving him the arse. Would have liked to have given him one more year and a shot at 2023

Yeah with all the list spots we have and his heavily interrupted year,, I think we were premature giving him the arse. Would have liked to have given him one more year and a shot at 2023
Yep, I liked what I saw at Claremont, v quick, v skilled. I guess we thought he wasn't getting enough strength in him.

Now this has totally ground my gears. Some sleazy official with all the moral fibre of a demented crackwhore has cost Fremantle its third Brownlow - to the benefit of ******* Carlton, a festering fickhole of a club whose main plan for success appears to be "Copy Freo or steal their sloppy seconds."

Carlton are our ******* DRIPTRAY and that pretend toughguy Cripps is the absolute last person in the world* who should benefit from some cheating slag doing the dirty on us.

Let it out man !

Just blow that s**t out 🤯

If Carlton beat us again twice this year we are officially their bitches I reckon

He ia accused of inside betting not tampering though?

Ten games involved. I wonder if there's going to be a compromised vote tally because of it.

Having Sam Mitchell, Trent Cochin, Lachie Neale, Andrew Brayshaw all given their medals after the events would be so disheartening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back