Bigger

Club Legend
Nov 9, 2001
East Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
need to take a good look at themselves
Good to see they opted for "light, sound and vibration immersion" - excellent preparation for the home and away season.

Although I am led to believe it's pretty much your standard immersion with one ladyboy flicking the lightswitch on and off.

theGav56

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 11, 2004
Bali
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fremantle
We need to find and start developing Alex Pearce's replacement even more now. Apparently the Tassie team will enter the league in 4-5yrs. Alex is signed for 3. They'd be mad not to target him as a key initial signing and I think he'd be hard pressed to knock them back. By that time he'd go with my best wishes. Inaugural Tassie Tiger Captain and spend the last 3-5 years of his career at home launching it all. I wouldn't begrudge him that one bit.

Although it wouldn't surprise me a great deal if he was the type that said "thanks but I'm a Freo man" either.

Now all we need to do is fold North or merge them with the Eagles or some other crapheap mob to get back to an even number of teams - or accelerate the entry of a Darwin team. I'd prefer we lose North but maybe that's just me. Moving them to Tassie made so much sense which is why it was never going to happen, way too sensible.
The North-West Roos?

theGav56

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 11, 2004
Bali
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fremantle
Good to see they opted for "light, sound and vibration immersion" - excellent preparation for the home and away season.

Although I am led to believe it's pretty much your standard immersion with one ladyboy flicking the lightswitch on and off.
Spent a bit of time in Thailand Bigger?

Wobbly Punt

All Australian
Feb 24, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle

I think I've been there.

Square Peg

Cancelled
Fremantle Poster of the Year Fremantle Board Tipping Champion
Jul 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
So looks like it's official that there will be a sub next year again not five on the bench, but you can make the sub at any time for any reason

Apr 25, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle

Yeti

Premiership Player
Feb 17, 2012
Newcastle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Will Ferrell Movie GIF by filmeditor

freodog

Club Legend
Oct 15, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Looks like Max King will be going in for a Shoulder reconstruction. Not great for Ross and St Kilda but will be handy for us Round 1 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back