Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if that happens West Coast will have won more spoons then Freo.
season 5 episode 3 GIF

Lol, we're not even three quarters of the way through the match, and the Giants have 100 points!

I hate the way Luke Shuey plays, pathetic looking for the high contract every time he is in a contest.

Statistically they were the worst team in the AFL after the bye last year. They had injuries then too but not even close to what we’ve experienced most seasons without the media batting an eyelid.

Their outs are this year are unprecedented and are not like anything any team has experienced ever. Let’s not deny them of that excuse - they’re still bottom four without all that happening though.
I disagree, teams have had injury runs like theirs before. Freo we’re definitely down to nearly 24-25 players fit in previous seasons.

Covid has added extra pressure but they have done it to themselves not taking it seriously. Plus having too many older players who always break down.

I disagree, teams have had injury runs like theirs before. Freo we’re definitely down to nearly 24-25 players fit in previous seasons.

Covid has added extra pressure but they have done it to themselves not taking it seriously. Plus having too many older players who always break down.

Should have specified that injuries and Covid together are a significant part of the problem.

With a normal sort of run with injuries and Covid I still think West Coast are bottom four - i.e. only 2-3 spots higher on the ladder at best.

I want them to hold onto their excuses tbh. The longer they live in delusion the longer they’ll stay down.

Haha Jack Darling. Absolute liability

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers for that. You have to wonder about people’s mindsets. In the UK they have had a rash of pitch invasions en masse with players attacked. Some are suggesting it’s partly a mental consequence of COVID Lockdowns. Seems to me some will use any excuse to behave like twats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back