Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

mike91

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 13, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
What’s special is that at 198cm he does everything well. He was BoG or top 3 on the ground at worst, hes 21 with significantly more growth in him
Bump

Coaches votes are in

He wasn't best on ground or top 3, but he did get a coaches vote, which I won't dismiss as not being impressive. So we're both right in a way?

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Taylor

Community Leader
Jul 16, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
One vote was representative of Jackson's performance. He got destroyed in the ruck. He had an impact after that.

Purple Suit

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 30, 2011
Freo
AFL Club
Fremantle
Both Port & GC were very good with pressure around the ball. We’re going to need our A game next week!
No easy games from here on.
Yep, I'm putting my optimistic hat on and the loss was due to having a young side & the bye. Expect us to come out firing and paper over the cracks.

Yeti

Premiership Player
Feb 17, 2012
Newcastle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Nah, I had him top 3 so I concede on that point haha

Embarrassed Shame GIF

Freomaniac

Brownlow Medallist
May 3, 2007
Parts Unknown
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Man City, Valencia, Lazio, Panthers
I'm the same... I know exactly why though.

It was the absolute carry on from Saints fans and dickheads in the media like Gerard Whately when we got Ross Lyon that has made me a Saints hater for life.

Edit: and then these bums poached Brad Hill too? F*** 'em.
I just looked at the saints autopsy board after their loss to the swans.

I love some of their melts.

Some of them want Ross Lyon to return lol 🤣

E Shed

Fremantle Obsessive
Sep 10, 2006
Perth WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
I just looked at the saints autopsy board after their loss to the swans.

I love some of their melts.

Some of them want Ross Lyon to return lol

I actually decided not to. I like a bit of schadenfreude as much as the next guy but I actually feel sorry for them now.
After such a promising start to the season to be putting out the crap they are now.
Just awful. It’s like watching s car crash or something.

Freomaniac

Brownlow Medallist
May 3, 2007
Parts Unknown
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Man City, Valencia, Lazio, Panthers
I actually decided not to. I like a bit of schadenfreude as much as the next guy but I actually feel sorry for them now.
After such a promising start to the season to be putting out the crap they are now.
You won't feel sorry for them if they beat us in 2 weeks time lol

Bring back Drum

Mundy4Hundy
Jul 8, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle

ilikepotatoes

Norm Smith Medallist
May 27, 2011
Australia
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, Pistons, Glory
What’s astonishing about this from the Collingwood Pres, is that he would have pre written that joke, sat on it & still thought it was a good idea. Dopey fukcer.

It's amazing how well they are doing on field given the s**t show they are going through off it.

Big Animal

Premiership Player
Nov 29, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Cockburn Doctors

Arkhitect

Bleeding Purple
Jun 11, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unique Name

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 16, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
That could quite easily be us in 2 weeks.

freo84

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 5, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
4 weeks for that hit? Jeez if he wore purple it would've been at least 6. Hell people in the media wanted Switta to get 4 for a tackle that didn't even hurt the guy. But Stewart is a good guy and he feels bad and all that yada yada yada...

MRP is corrupt and bias. No idea how to fix it but it's a joke.

nurries

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 11, 2003
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Freo
4 weeks for that hit? Jeez if he wore purple it would've been at least 6. Hell people in the media wanted Switta to get 4 for a tackle that didn't even hurt the guy. But Stewart is a good guy and he feels bad and all that yada yada yada...

MRP is corrupt and bias. No idea how to fix it but it's a joke.
1 of those weeks should be next time they play Richmond

Taylor

Community Leader
Jul 16, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
As easy as Geelong's fixture is, three of their tough games against Melbourne, Carlton and Port are in this next four week period without Stewart.

And that should show how tight the race for top four will be with at least two of those games only allowing one team to keep up.

gungho

Club Legend
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
What’s astonishing about this from the Collingwood Pres, is that he would have pre written that joke, sat on it & still thought it was a good idea. Dopey fukcer.

I've had a enough of these great supine portoplasmic invertebrate jellies. Can the woke culture please just f##k off into the sunset?

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad