Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stagnated would be generous to Cerra, he’s gone backwards after his 2021. Not that that stopped channel 7 with their usual ‘Cerra is a better player now’ in the pregame. Another invisible performance from him so far. Apart from a couple of clangers.
Will Brodie eats mumma's boys like him for breakfast!

His actions. How is anyone able to defend that?!

Will edit original post to reflect that

I missed last night's game and I've only seen the vision on reddit. Unless there's another angle it didn't look like a clear cut hanging offense to me.

My brother aswell. The mental gymnastics I'm hearing about it is hilarious

Looks like he gives him a shove while he's facing the ball in the opposite direction.

I'm no fan of Brissie but it doesn't look that intentional to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Hipwood thing it should either be a lot or nothing. Like he either intentionally did it and should get the book thrown at him or he didnt and has nothing to answer for. But knowing the AFL they'll do some half measure thing that'll annoy everyone and doesnt make any sense like give him two weeks or something.

Fair enough. Mind you, intentional or not: It caused harm to an umpire which itself deserves harsher than normal sanctions

To me it looks like he was looking down field and then turns his head after the shove.

He almost pauses for a second after he turns as if he's as surprised as anyone about what happened, but then turns back and looks at the ball again (as he should, playing the whistle).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back