Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely, I’m not naïve to the realities of the trade table, but there are so many good rebounding defenders who can bring an extra talent to the table (lightning speed, booming kick, height/intercept marking). I don’t think he brings one of these, which makes him at most a neat player (but on recent exposed form not even reaching those heights).
Its been a while but he's not slow and is a decent kick. Fairly good evasion from what I remember. Not sure about his tank but if it was any good (and he was not injured) suspect he'd be in the middle/wing by now.

I'll be interested to see what they get.

Its been a while but he's not slow and is a decent kick. Fairly good evasion from what I remember. Not sure about his tank but if it was any good (and he was not injured) suspect he'd be in the middle/wing by now.

I'll be interested to see what they get.
Clark's as tough as nails though. I mean people are talking pick 28 for a bloke like Acres who's out of contract, slower, less skilled and softer than Clark

Clark's as tough as nails though. I mean people are talking pick 28 for a bloke like Acres who's out of contract, slower, less skilled and softer than Clark
I definitely think Clark should be a better player but dude has barely played in 2 years. That's why I find the Saints being willing to trade him so interesting. Wish we were in his ear.

I definitely think Clark should be a better player but dude has barely played in 2 years. That's why I find the Saints being willing to trade him so interesting. Wish we were in his ear.
Yeah I couldn't understand it myself. I had a cursory read of the saints board and the gist seems to be his attitude to rehab has pissed the club off.

On the flip side, Acres has contributed a lot more on the field this year. I know injuries have slowed him down, but I haven’t been very impressed with a Hunter Clark performance for 2 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeepers...this is the worst kind of s**t. Intimidation, bullying, tearing young familys apart...oh my god! Clarko, Fagan...you utter pieces of crap.

I sincerely hope this was not happening at our club, too.
Look nothing is impossible but Freo has always been a leader in regard to Indigenous Australians relations right from the beginning with Neesham.

I've always thought that Victorian football has always had a serious cultural problem with ingrained racism. Unbelieveable that it appears they still haven't cleaned it up when it should have been dealt with a long, long time ago..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back