Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetback

Cancelled
Dec 23, 2014
Anyway, I hope we beat the Pies convincingly, especially with our ins and their ins. That’d make me feel better about where we’re at.

E Shed

Fremantle Obsessive
Sep 10, 2006
Perth WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Cerra was invisible in the 2nd half but he’s having a good year. PB’s in all stats.
He’s never going to be a match winner but a fine support player for real game changers like Cripps. More than happy to trade him for Amiss plus use the cap space to bring in Brodie & MJ 2nd.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dockeroo

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 1, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Cerra was invisible in the 2nd half but he’s having a good year. PB’s in all stats.
He’s never going to be a match winner but a fine support player for real game changers like Cripps. More than happy to trade him for Amiss plus use the cap space to bring in Brodie & MJ 2nd.

Think this is an accurate summation of Cerra. To borrow a phrase from an EPL soccer pundit and ex-player, “he’s a good player, not a great player”
I feel like Cerra sometimes goes through the motions when playing footy. He’s never going to put the team on his back and carry them out of a hole.

Cripps is a great player.
Brayshaw is well on his way to becoming a great player.
Cerra seems to be plateauing at good player. Nothing wrong with that. As long as Amiss becomes a good player, we haven’t lost the trade.

Dockeroo

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 1, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Also - for all the hype about Sam Walsh, I don’t notice him hugely in games when watching Carlton play. Is he a touch of a stat padder, a la Darcy Parish?

Nov 30, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Also - for all the hype about Sam Walsh, I don’t notice him hugely in games when watching Carlton play. Is he a touch of a stat padder, a la Darcy Parish?
He doesn’t get huge metres gained but he does put his teammates in attacking positions with his decision making. I’d take him over over Parish 100 times out of 100

Wray27

Club Legend
Oct 3, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
I reckon we got Geelong at the right time. Against Carlton we were lucky their ruckman went down in the first quarter. Other than the suns and maybe crows, everyone else we’ve played have been basket cases.

Saints??

Wray27

Club Legend
Oct 3, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Back page of the worst😜
8D23E1C7-E2A1-4725-ADDF-4F94D9B96848.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol you lot, Geelong are a very good side at home and we were missing 3 of our most important players. Writing off the Carlton win as lucky is ridiculous. We were the better team, fullstop. The almighty Carlton lost to GC away as well remember.

We are a good team, contending this year? Probably not but that’s ok, still ahead of where most saw us at the start of the year

Sep 30, 2011
Freo
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Whoever is playing WC
Lol you lot, Geelong are a very good side at home and we were missing 3 of our most important players. Writing off the Carlton win as lucky is ridiculous. We were the better team, fullstop. The almighty Carlton lost to GC away as well remember.

We are a good team, contending this year? Probably not but that’s ok, still ahead of where most saw us at the start of the year
Still contending even if we’re behind Brisbane by bit and Melbourne by a mile. Every team can have a bad day and maybe they happen at the same time in the prelims.

Mar 26, 2012
Block 123
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys, FC St. Pauli
Ed Langdon subbed, might be handy for next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back