Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still contending even if we’re behind Brisbane by bit and Melbourne by a mile. Every team can have a bad day and maybe they happen at the same time in the prelims.

Still contending even if we’re behind Brisbane by bit and Melbourne by a mile. Every team can have a bad day and maybe they happen at the same time in the prelims.
Wait a minute...
Go Kangaroos!

I must have missed something. Cats won pretty easy by the looks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah I wrote my appraisal at Half Time. Putting my hand up: Definitely shot too soon on that one. Still, I didn't exactly gain a lot of respect for Geelong in that second half, they do look significantly slower these days. Port are inconsistent (what's the old phrase? Teams on the way up and way down are inconsistent due to their stages of development).

So on the mainboard I write Norf are playing well, with a “surprised” gif and it gets deleted for trolling.

Jesus, okay.

One thing I'm definitely a lot more confident in saying, not only based on this game: Melbourne...really are coasting by on being just good enough at the moment. They're playing down to their opposition doing only enough to clear victory in 10-quarter bursts. Champion sides have been known to do this but I am very curious to see how they'll handle Carlton and Brisbane

Ahh, I did. Actually didn't know it was a derogatory remark.
yeah Norf was used as a troll against them many years ago and eventually became an autoflick for it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back