Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

wakojako

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 15, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle

If he were to leave it would probably be to Adelaide. As much as I wanted him last year/this year, I apply the same logic with Angus. We have all the mids we currently need and any attempt to add more will push Johnson and Ras out of the side.

Dockeroo

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 1, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
If anyone is looking for some light entertainment on here head over to the eagles board and their contracts trades and draft thread.
Old mate Briztoon, that notorious shitstirrer and draft “nuffie” is driving the regulars mad over there with his pick trade suggestions. It’s pretty funny 😂😂

tonygeeks

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 11, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
If anyone is looking for some light entertainment on here head over to the eagles board and their contracts trades and draft thread.
Old mate Briztoon, that notorious shitstirrer and draft “nuffie” is driving the regulars mad over there with his pick trade suggestions. It’s pretty funny

Thank god that w***er has left us alone this year

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

WaywardSonSon

Cancelled
Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A.
Jun 27, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Cool Runnings
Old mate Briztoon, that notorious shitstirrer and draft “nuffie” is driving the regulars mad over there with his pick trade suggestions. It’s pretty funny 😂😂
I try not to go over to their board too often, as I haven't had all of my shots.

BStaff17

Premiership Player
Aug 1, 2016
Sydney
AFL Club
Fremantle
An interesting snip on the news in Melbourne tonight showed the Hawks at training dipping the footy‘s in esky’s full of water and detergent in preparation for their game against Gold Coast in Darwin this week end…..

Who would have thunk that was a good idea???
Won't help with the lungs having to deal with the Darwin humidity though.

Dockeroo

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 1, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Interesting little anecdote from Ross the boss there on FC. They were discussing the sam fisher issue and Ross spoke about how he forced all his players to Earn or Learn while on the list. A Fremantle player (still in the AFL system) wouldn’t do it and Ross told him he was going to drop him if he didn’t. They went to Melbourne and spoke to the players father and a few dyas later he had enrolled in a course of some sort.

I wonder who it was??

s_wd6

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 27, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Interesting little anecdote from Ross the boss there on FC. They were discussing the sam fisher issue and Ross spoke about how he forced all his players to Earn or Learn while on the list. A Fremantle player (still in the AFL system) wouldn’t do it and Ross told him he was going to drop him if he didn’t. They went to Melbourne and spoke to the players father and a few dyas later he had enrolled in a course of some sort.

I wonder who it was??
Still on our list or just still in the system in general

Madas

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
An interesting snip on the news in Melbourne tonight showed the Hawks at training dipping the footy‘s in esky’s full of water and detergent in preparation for their game against Gold Coast in Darwin this week end…..

Covid protocols ?

ignoramus

Club Legend
Aug 17, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle

Longmuir made remark in the post-game presser (I think) about there being limited value in doing that, because the heat dries out the balls pretty quickly:

"You can get the wet balls out and dump them in soap but it’s hard to replicate a game, you can’t wet the balls in 18 v 18 because they dry out over here. "

Caldera

All Australian
Nov 16, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle

I wonder who it was??

Based on nothing except timing and demographics, maybe Crozier or Langdon.

Aug 22, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Longmuir made remark in the post-game presser (I think) about there being limited value in doing that, because the heat dries out the balls pretty quickly:

"You can get the wet balls out and dump them in soap but it’s hard to replicate a game, you can’t wet the balls in 18 v 18 because they dry out over here. "
Yeah there wasn't a widescreen shot of what training they were doing but did show several esky's and assistance in the brief shot. Probably a high rep handball exercise and not 18 v 18 as he stated.

I wasn't criticizing that we should have done it, more an off the cuff comment regarding the Hawks outside the square approach to the game in front of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back