Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s special is that at 198cm he does everything well. He was BoG or top 3 on the ground at worst, hes 21 with significantly more growth in him
Bump

Coaches votes are in

He wasn't best on ground or top 3, but he did get a coaches vote, which I won't dismiss as not being impressive. So we're both right in a way?

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Both Port & GC were very good with pressure around the ball. We’re going to need our A game next week!
No easy games from here on.
Yep, I'm putting my optimistic hat on and the loss was due to having a young side & the bye. Expect us to come out firing and paper over the cracks.

Bump

Coaches votes are in

He wasn't best on ground or top 3, but he did get a coaches vote, which I won't dismiss as not being impressive. So we're both right in a way?

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Nah, I had him top 3 so I concede on that point haha

Nah, I had him top 3 so I concede on that point haha

Embarrassed Shame GIF

I'm the same... I know exactly why though.

It was the absolute carry on from Saints fans and dickheads in the media like Gerard Whately when we got Ross Lyon that has made me a Saints hater for life.

Edit: and then these bums poached Brad Hill too? F*** 'em.
I just looked at the saints autopsy board after their loss to the swans.

I love some of their melts.

Some of them want Ross Lyon to return lol 🤣

I just looked at the saints autopsy board after their loss to the swans.

I love some of their melts.

Some of them want Ross Lyon to return lol

I actually decided not to. I like a bit of schadenfreude as much as the next guy but I actually feel sorry for them now.
After such a promising start to the season to be putting out the crap they are now.
Just awful. It’s like watching s car crash or something.

I actually decided not to. I like a bit of schadenfreude as much as the next guy but I actually feel sorry for them now.
After such a promising start to the season to be putting out the crap they are now.
You won't feel sorry for them if they beat us in 2 weeks time lol

What’s astonishing about this from the Collingwood Pres, is that he would have pre written that joke, sat on it & still thought it was a good idea. Dopey fukcer.

It's amazing how well they are doing on field given the s**t show they are going through off it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That could quite easily be us in 2 weeks.

4 weeks for that hit? Jeez if he wore purple it would've been at least 6. Hell people in the media wanted Switta to get 4 for a tackle that didn't even hurt the guy. But Stewart is a good guy and he feels bad and all that yada yada yada...

MRP is corrupt and bias. No idea how to fix it but it's a joke.

4 weeks for that hit? Jeez if he wore purple it would've been at least 6. Hell people in the media wanted Switta to get 4 for a tackle that didn't even hurt the guy. But Stewart is a good guy and he feels bad and all that yada yada yada...

MRP is corrupt and bias. No idea how to fix it but it's a joke.
1 of those weeks should be next time they play Richmond

As easy as Geelong's fixture is, three of their tough games against Melbourne, Carlton and Port are in this next four week period without Stewart.

And that should show how tight the race for top four will be with at least two of those games only allowing one team to keep up.

What’s astonishing about this from the Collingwood Pres, is that he would have pre written that joke, sat on it & still thought it was a good idea. Dopey fukcer.

I've had a enough of these great supine portoplasmic invertebrate jellies. Can the woke culture please just f##k off into the sunset?

I've had a enough of these great supine portoplasmic invertebrate jellies. Can the woke culture please just f##k off into the sunset?
Quite possibly my favourite sentence on all of BF! I wish I could give you some kind of bag of goodies. "Great supine portoplasmic invertebrate jellies". Amazing :hearteyes:

The umpires dumped on the Bulldogs in the 2nd quarter.
Shipworth taking out his opponent 50 metres of the play by pushing him into the umpire then going on to mark and kick a goal was bizarre.
At the least it should have been a free for contact of the play.
Should be reported for umpire contact .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back