Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you walk onto an AFL field and act like a goose like Aker, Jacko, Capper, lesser extent Jeff Farmer’s antics you need to be able to cop it as well as you give it. The above mentioned did and little entitled rich boy hasn’t.

You can tell he would’ve been a little jerk in high school. Like a stiffler type.

I am very pleased to see the Umpires have a seperate rule for him now and that the fans are giving it to him. Serves him right.

Back on Farmer. Every away game, literally every away game he would get verbally abused. Never complained once. He was playing the villain role and little jacky was too until he wasn’t man enough for it.
Or he might have been a naive idiot and made some mistakes, like I don't know, 75% of all teenagers I know.
If he's still carrying on like this in a couple of years, by all means he can feck off

If you walk onto an AFL field and act like a goose like Aker, Jacko, Capper, lesser extent Jeff Farmer’s antics you need to be able to cop it as well as you give it. The above mentioned did and little entitled rich boy hasn’t.

You can tell he would’ve been a little jerk in high school. Like a stiffler type.

I am very pleased to see the Umpires have a seperate rule for him now and that the fans are giving it to him. Serves him right.

Back on Farmer. Every away game, literally every away game he would get verbally abused. Never complained once. He was playing the villain role and little jacky was too until he wasn’t man enough for it.
And you know this how? I suggest you listen to John Longmire on this subject today.

Did Jack Ginnivan go the mental health card after the booing?

It's like that kid you knew who gave everyone s**t yet would get all sensitive when he cops it back.

He has been playing that card ever since he stopped getting the free-kicks.

Well there's been a group of clubs caught not testing players appropriately so they can finish top four.
Is anyone surprised Sydney is one? The Bondi Beach Boulevard during "lockdown" might have been one clue of how seriously the eastern suburbs of Sydney were taking it

Is anyone surprised Sydney is one? The Bondi Beach Boulevard during "lockdown" might have been one clue of how seriously the eastern suburbs of Sydney were taking it
The AFL should dock them all a win.

You definitely got bullied at school.

It's also more about not getting caught not testing.
Yeah it's pretty hard not be cynical about these clubs. Especially Brisbane, I am spectacularly sceptical about their reporting during the winter wave when they lost a number of players for the Essendon game and the subsequent weeks...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well there's been a group of clubs caught not testing players appropriately so they can finish top four.
And one tried to do it so they could make finals (lol)

Ballas and crowles also took it straight on the chin.. they could take it as well as give it..

Charity cage fight night!
Money Rain GIF by 5-hour ENERGY®

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back