Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

DQ 4EVER

All Australian
Jul 18, 2012
AFL Club
Fremantle
I get it and I used to feel the same but I have moved beyond it. We're 30 years stuck in a rut of defining ourselves by how we measure up in relation to one team. I no longer give a *, and it's well past the time that we moved on (which to be fair I think some of the playing and coaching group are also doing by saying that the derby is just another game).

The only reason I can see for caring that 7west favour them would be if there was no soft cap, but now there is one I care about them no more or less than 16 other teams
so how many years have Carlton & Collingwood hated each other?
in SA they think they hate each other, but they are just bogans vs mega-bogans in a bogan state & should merge.
I left the bloody state, I hate wc that much.
the hate for the evils will continue forever despite a mate holding a high level job there.

May 3, 2007
Parts Unknown
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Man City, Valencia, Lazio, Panthers
so how many years have Carlton & Collingwood hated each other?
in SA they think they hate each other, but they are just bogans vs mega-bogans in a bogan state & should merge.
I left the bloody state, I hate wc that much.
the hate for the evils will continue forever despite a mate holding a high level job there.
Good point

Waterhouzin

Team Captain
Apr 1, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
Any one else think GWS are a real chance of winning the flag?The media will be talking up Carlton and the Pies and any number of Vic teams and paying no attention to the sleeping giant

Could highly likely be a GWS v Brisbane GF (if we don’t get there!) in which case I’ll be wearing bright orange on the day !

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

wakojako

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 15, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Any one else think GWS are a real chance of winning the flag?The media will be talking up Carlton and the Pies and any number of Vic teams and paying no attention to the sleeping giant
If they do, we will never hear the end of it how the Ginats won a flag before we did.

Jan 5, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Ive been off work the last month to spend time with my missus and kids over school holidays.

I flew up to work and opened my locker to the pics attached.

Lovely.

Attachments

• 20240201_081935.jpg
    20240201_081935.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 129
  • 20240201_081947.jpg
    20240201_081947.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 132
Nov 30, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
If they do, we will never hear the end of it how the Ginats won a flag before we did.
With their early draft concessions and current Academy favoritism so they should. But you are right - we will never hear the end of it from the average footy nuffy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back