Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for clarifying that, seeing the post you're clearing up came straight after my light hearted post I was wondering what the hell I'd done and why I couldn't remember it.

The Thomas thing is starting to look worse and worse, I honestly can't believe the Commission is letting Gil-M stick around. He's stuffed up so much of this sort of stuff and is still trying to manage rather than solve it. The Hawks investigation should have been completed without him around as he could well be involved given his record of cover ups.

Not to mention the fraud Prez of NM who for some reason got bouquets for her handling of the sacking of Noble. She was so clearly out of her depth to me. If that's Eddie Everywhere, Dale Alcock, David Koch, Bob the Builder or someone of that ilk they'd have been hammered for it. She sailed through that and now no one is taking her up on this Thomas disaster.
I was responding to a post that was subsequently deleted, I don’t know why. Hence it appearing without context. The North Pres had to sack Noble because he wasn’t up to it. What she should be held accountable for is not doing due diligence on Clarkson, as well as the Thomas stuff.

Thanks for the thought though. Your recognition and follow up eloquent prose is more than enough. :)

you must be a big Blazing Saddles fan....that's twice you've linked me with them! Kind of oddly ironic, used to watch it with Dad and have had a major falling out with Dad since 2017.....weird how life goes. There's nothing eloquent about my words, more elofont stomping around my brain, whatever needs to come out needs to come out........anyway.....onwards, to Footyland

GeEz GoSsAgE iS a GoOd FoOtBaLl AnAlYsT. At ThE VeRy ToP oF hIs GaMe.

View attachment 1597470
Legend has it Gossage had a scuffle with a brickwall over who had more charisma, and in the ensuing chaos was left permanently injured with an incurable condition known as Ugly Brickface Shitheadatitus. Medications provide periodic relief, but when they subside.....woah boy, look out!! Overall this man has congitive stifles, so go easy.....it's hard knowing your mouth shits and your arse talks when you have your world turned upside down by the roughnecks of mortar

Legend has it Gossage had a scuffle with a brickwall over who had more charisma, and in the ensuing chaos was left permanently injured with an incurable condition known as Ugly Brickface Shitheadatitus. Medications provide periodic relief, but when they subside.....woah boy, look out!! Overall this man has congitive stifles, so go easy.....it's hard knowing your mouth shits and your arse talks when you have your world turned upside down by the roughnecks of mortar

The part where I stopped reading was "I don't like to make big statements..." or something of that ilk. "I'm not racist but...", "I'm not sexist but...", these are all too often placeholders for exactly the opposite o occur immediately after.

His whole pathetic career has been centred around making the most ridiculous statements because his actual thoughts dive about fingernail deep in analytic depth or originality. He adds nothing to any discussion. He's the human equivalent of a low quality signal repeater.

The gift that keeps on giving.
recap bachelorette GIF

Let's be clear. This guy belongs in jail, not on an AFL list. To think the club involved has a female president.

"At least one of the women has been provided with a psychologist by the league after being hospitalised as a result of an incident last year."

Sonja Hood has gone from "Well Regarded" to "Eddie McGuire" on the club presidents scale in record time.

Looks like Ross has brought his impeccable injury record with him to the Saints. Another forward has gone down today according to afl.com.au

Josh Eyre was his name - but he was only training with them as a supplementary list addition possibility. Their club put out a statement today saying they're not going to offer him a list spot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m not sure how he could have a case. He seems to be arguing he had a private undisclosed injury for 3 months and wasn’t an anti vaxer. I thought even Simmo answered in press conferences about players still not vaxed and he was the only one not at training so easy to figure out.

You can report the truth, even if someone thinks it’s personal info. If you want the big bucks of the AFL, you have this type of scrutiny into personal medical life.

An eagles player suing Channel Seven after the armchair ride (Cousins era, Gaff, Rioli, Ryan etc etc) they've been getting in Perth for the last 20+ years. How ironic.

I’m not sure how he could have a case. He seems to be arguing he had a private undisclosed injury for 3 months and wasn’t an anti vaxer. I thought even Simmo answered in press conferences about players still not vaxed and he was the only one not at training so easy to figure out.

You can report the truth, even if someone thinks it’s personal info. If you want the big bucks of the AFL, you have this type of scrutiny into personal medical life.

The judge may see it Darlings way and award damages against The Worst, ..... one cent.

I think it’s fair enough. Everyone was forced to take a jab that had very little research. I had to take mine because of work and I still have a niggle in my chest that wasn’t there before.

Yeah I thought Schloithe had retired from WAFL but he played in that game for South Fremantle vs NT Buffaloes recently.

That was a one off. Ashton Hams played as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back