Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any 2006 premiership Eagles who aren’t drug ****ed woman bashing/stalking/fire lighting degenerates?

Are there any 2006 premiership Eagles who aren’t drug f’ed woman bashing/stalking/fire lighting degenerates?
Who says you need good culture for success?

Are there any 2006 premiership Eagles who aren’t drug f’ed woman bashing/stalking/fire lighting degenerates?

Sisters boyfriend plays in the same amateur footy team as him. Says he’s off his trolley.

Sisters boyfriend plays in the same amateur footy team as him. Says he’s off his trolley.
Yeah I’ve heard a bit about him and he’s not much different to Cousins and Kerr.
Just on Kerr, I actually wouldn’t be surprised if he has CTE to be honest.

Last edited:

Allegedly he was charged with a sexual assault just after he was drafted and WC made it all go away.

Who says you need good culture for success?
It's an interesting discussion this.
You can take a bunch of degenerates, sadists, addicts & psychopaths and put them in the army and bond them in to a team that will go and kill people very efficiently and protect each other and the army against all opposition. But if you de-mobbed them and put them back as individuals in society they probably wouldn't go so well. They need the brotherhood and the structure of the army.

Its not really a lot different at a footy club. That WC team was full of loose units who have proved themselves incapable of doing normal life but they were a force on the field.

I don't think you can hide people like that these days though. With all the talent programs and screening that goes on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's an interesting discussion this.
You can take a bunch of degenerates, sadists, addicts & psychopaths and put them in the army and bond them in to a team that will go and kill people very efficiently and protect each other and the army against all opposition. But if you de-mobbed them and put them back as individuals in society they probably wouldn't go so well. They need the brotherhood and the structure of the army.

Its not really a lot different at a footy club. That WC team was full of loose units who have proved themselves incapable of doing normal life but they were a force on the field.

I don't think you can hide people like that these days though. With all the talent programs and screening that goes on.
You make some good points but I would argue at least a couple of these guys were not sociopaths and addicts when they walked into that club, but they were indulged and protected by Nisbet and his creepy crew and turned into sociopaths. Can't speak for all of them but Benny and Mainy were basically good kids that got a rockstar mentality from playing under a ****ed rotten management.
So I'll never blame the players wholly, it's a unique west coast issue that arose from a uniquely amoral management.

You make some good points but I would argue at least a couple of these guys were not sociopaths and addicts when they walked into that club, but they were indulged and protected by Nisbet and his creepy crew and turned into sociopaths. Can't speak for all of them but Benny and Mainy were basically good kids that got a rockstar mentality from playing under a f’ed rotten management.
So I'll never blame the players wholly, it's a unique west coast issue that arose from a uniquely amoral management.

Benny was already tainted at Wesley, rock star treatment.

Kobe Farmer, son of the Wizard, wasn't picked up by Melbourne after doing pre-season with them. Unless he has outstanding potential, don't think we need to consider going forward. Don't feel we owe him anything.

On Pixel 4a using BigFooty.com mobile app

Kobe Farmer, son of the Wizard, wasn't picked up by Melbourne after doing pre-season with them. Unless he has outstanding potential, don't think we need to consider going forward. Don't feel we owe him anything.

On Pixel 4a using BigFooty.com mobile app

He is a small forward which is what we need but he'd have to develop quite a bit for us to take him. Is he coming back to Peel?

He is a small forward which is what we need but he'd have to develop quite a bit for us to take him. Is he coming back to Peel?
We’re nowhere near desperate though with Henry and Western yet to establish themselves. Also, if Valente and O’Driscoll push up, Serong rotating forward would be fantastic. I wonder if we will take Motlop?

Geez - read this - some of the Vic clubs are likely to get a real pick up via Father/Son drafting. At the same time that other clubs are losing access to the Next Generation academies and the AFL are trying to somehow figure out a way to take Motlop Jr off us.

Sometimes, I think this league's rigged.

Geez - read this - some of the Vic clubs are likely to get a real pick up via Father/Son drafting. At the same time that other clubs are losing access to the Next Generation academies and the AFL are trying to somehow figure out a way to take Motlop Jr off us.

Sometimes, I think this league's rigged.
A famous name is no guarantee they will be any good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back