Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cotchin subbed with 3 minutes left. Curious to know his injury that the docs seriously believe could prevent him from playing next week.

Bulldogs just lucky with all their star mids. But gee their backline? Awful. If Keath’s your number 1 defender, they’re going to lose a few more.
Crozier, Daniel, Keath,Cordy, Wood, Dale. Yikes

That’s the trouble isn’t it, we may’ve left it too late unless Cerra wants out. We should’ve made harder plays for him in the past including at draft time.
Happily trade Cerra if he wants to go home for Bolton. Jet. Funny thing is Fredrick can be similar if he’s willing to take the game on.

Reality check for an overrated team, you love to see it

Bailey Smith is a super talent, but gee whiz he panicked a lot under pressure

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Good. Them and their arrogant hairstyle. Bruce especially. That’s not even a man bun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Question is what are you willing to give up for him? Cos it’s not just a first rounder
Cerra 😱
Bolton a no brainer for me to fill our upcoming midfield holes .
My only concerns are potential off field distractions back here.

Last edited:
Now that bulldogs have loss, Ugle-Hagan will definitely debut next week. Bruce is a really meh player. Barely no smarts

Bruce is not even worth a meh. He makes Tabs ( on a bad day ), look like a magician !!!!.

Diabolically useless player, ........ oh he’s tall, ..... yippee, he’s still useless.

Bruce is not even worth a meh. He makes Tabs ( on a bad day ), look like a magician !!!!.

Diabolically useless player, ........ oh he’s tall, ..... yippee, he’s still useless.
Yep
That 10 goal bag against Norf was the worst thing that could have happened for him and the supporters.
Made them think for a fleeting moment that he was actually good .
Back to reality tonight for old Bruce Almighty.

Tabs worst eclipses Bruce. Bruce is an awkward height, and a dud defensively.
Tabs actually has underrated smarts. Trained himself to have a right foot when so many elite forwards can’t even swing it on their opposite. He has been opening up play with his scoring assists.

Every time I see Bolton play a straight swap for Cerra looks more attractive.

Cerra 😱
Bolton a no brainer for me to fill our upcoming midfield holes .
My only concerns are potential off field distractions back here.

I still think Cerra is a little overrated in the footy world. He's good, but not superstar good. Probably the only time I'll every agree with Sumich is when he said it would be a mistake to ruin our salary cap by offering Cerra serious money like the hypothetically rumoured 850k (perhaps hypothetically rumoured by Sumich himself?).

But I was also at a Colts finals game in Bolton's draft year and witnessed a family member following him from end to end with 'coaching advice'. Based on that, my advice to Bolton would be to stay in Victoria, and that a Cerra for Bolton swap would be lose/lose for us and Bolton.

Last edited:
Let’s hope with milestone games we see an upset😜
Congrats to Shannon Hurn on breaking Cox’s record.
Should be the eagles first 300 player, and like Mundy just gets on with the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back