Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no fan of Geelong but I'm enjoying this. Getting pretty sick of this constant repetition of dynasties in the AFL so the lower Richmond finishes the better.

And at least then if they do win it, which they no doubt will, it will be an entertaining finals series if they have to do it from the bottom half.

Lynch and Reiwoldt giving the Tigers sweet fa.

I saw some people had reiwoldt in their AA team I nearly fell over. The guy is absolutely cooked. If he wasn’t playing for a top team he’d have kicked about 5 goals for the year. Only get cheapies or junktime goals. Not surprised he is MIA when the going is tough. Not unlike last years GF.

Bolten is quality but totally agree , we would be getting him at his absolute peak in terms of trade and contract.

Add to the fact bolten has had question Marks around his character/ combined with a hostile WC media it’s got another freo trade disaster written all over it.

I’m also dubious of players that noticeably peak in a contract year
What are the question marks about his character? Killed it in the colts for South.

I saw some people had reiwoldt in their AA team I nearly fell over. The guy is absolutely cooked. If he wasn’t playing for a top team he’d have kicked about 5 goals for the year. Only get cheapies or junktime goals. Not surprised he is MIA when the going is tough. Not unlike last years GF.

Lynch is looking very lazy tonight too.

Brisbane went and got way more than Neale way before they were ready.

Off the top of my head. Martin, Beams, that hard headed bloke from Carlton whos name eludes me right now, Lyons

..young Cameron

So did Richmond for that matter. Not talking about high end trades...but mostly discards pick ups. eg: Houli, Townsend and Grigg all part of their 2017 premiership.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not watching the game. Saw about 5 minutes in Q1, including Bolton's mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back