Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
at
I think they have just made the payment now

South's have only got themselves to blame for the position they're in. Got all the favours from the umps in the first half and as a result dominated the inside 50's and time in forward half but couldn't put any score board pressure on.

Edit: the umps obvious got told the stats at half time and are evening it up this quarter.

at

South's have only got themselves to blame for the position they're in. Got all the favours from the umps in the first half and as a result dominated the inside 50's and time in forward half but couldn't put any score board pressure on.
now it’s beyond a joke the other way

at

9 free 0

You are serious

12 to 1

In 1 quarter

I am serious. Nah, still 14 - 11 overall. South's came out a different team that quarter, or maybe Subi did, or both but Subi are far too good. That much is true and obvious. Only 2 more inside 50's and 5 more scoring shots and 35 points up.

I am serious. Nah, still 14 - 11 overall. South's came out a different team that quarter, or maybe Subi did, or both but Subi are far too good. That much is true and obvious. Only 2 more inside 50's and 5 more scoring shots and 35 points up.
Yet the WAFL will still let them have the WC salary cap and remain strong

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have the sound muted and can still hear the smug $ubi supporters from here. Still refuse to attend a football game with $ubi playing since watching Peel beat them in the GF.

I have the sound muted and can still hear the smug $ubi supporters from here. Still refuse to attend a football game with $ubi playing since watching Peel beat them in the GF.
What is the sound of fanning your face with $100 bills?

Wow. The Subi oval money stopped years ago. I think you need to let go.

They have millions in the bank while the other clubs are trying to survive on the smell of an oily rag.

I loved hearing Duff arc up about this in their last pod. It's bullshit and it's ruining the comp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back