Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I remember his age for the following reason.

At Pick 36, Smart had to choose between a local boy (Joel Houghton) and a Victorian (Sam Reid) and didn’t see much between them. He naturally chose the local.

I also remember Houghton was drafted the same year as Fyfe.

Between Morabito’s knees not being ****ed and a component key forward that draft probably wins us a premiership.
I blame Clarke and his stupid festival shenanigans.
Looks like the rumours are true..looks like a no .2.buzz cut all over..gone are the long locks...........I may cry.

On SM-T510 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Tears of joy? The long hair doesn’t suit him. Back to the 2012 style. Medium length. Just right

(Log in to remove this ad.)

P
Going into contract negotiations. This is going to cost Gooey Biggly.

That's a serious charge for De Goey to be facing. He may be lucky to be permitted to leave with that hanging over his head?

I saw an article on TV of him doing some rather extreme fitness course in the US and he seemed really focused about his future but seems to be a trouble magnet off the field unfortunately. Shame as he can play.

Interesting challenge for McRae in his first year. Do you bone one of your best players for being a serial grub of a bloke?

P

That's a serious charge for De Goey to be facing. He may be lucky to be permitted to leave with that hanging over his head?

I saw an article on TV of him doing some rather extreme fitness course in the US and he seemed really focused about his future but seems to be a trouble magnet off the field unfortunately. Shame as he can play.
Pies are that sort of club, they should be used to being behind bars.
The ugly side of Aussies, at least he can get some proper prison tats now.

Interesting challenge for McRae in his first year. Do you bone one of your best players for being a serial grub of a bloke?

The timing makes it especially interesting. Do you cut him now so you have an extra senior list spot which might change what you do at the draft, or do you wait and see what the outcome of his court case is? If he is found not guilty then they will be pissed they sacked him.

The timing makes it especially interesting. Do you cut him now so you have an extra senior list spot which might change what you do at the draft, or do you wait and see what the outcome of his court case is? If he is found not guilty then they will be pissed they sacked him.
I think the threshold for being a grub of a bloke is not as high as the threshold of proof in a criminal court. You would only hide behind the court if you really wanted to keep the player even though you know he's a grub. That's the situation confronting McRae. JdG is a top player and a s**t bloke, not easy for a new coach taking on a team that finished 17th to know what to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back