Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A serious adverse reaction allows for a legit medical exemption. So if it's true, he shouldn't have an issue.
I’m not talking about an exemption though. I’m just saying I feel for the bloke if he’s had a serious reaction to the first dose as it’s highly unlikely he’s anti vaxx. Plus just because it’s not deemed serious enough for an exemption doesn’t mean it’s not a serious reaction for him.

I’m not talking about an exemption though. I’m just saying I feel for the bloke if he’s had a serious reaction to the first dose as it’s highly unlikely he’s anti vaxx. Plus just because it’s not deemed serious enough for an exemption doesn’t mean it’s not a serious reaction for him.
My sister's friends son ( yes I know, but I have met them a couple times) had a bad reaction and was advised not get the second jab by his doctor.
He doesn't qualify for an exemption somehow. There is no POLITICS involved in this post, I'm triple vaccinated and happy to get a needle yearly if that is what it takes.
Just saying things are not always black and white.

I've tried that theory with Poms and it rings true also. Superiority complex.
I lived and worked on and off in England as an early 20s backpacker in the early 90’s and they certainly have nothing to feel superior about IMHO

My sister's friends son ( yes I know, but I have met them a couple times) had a bad reaction and was advised not get the second jab by his doctor.
He doesn't qualify for an exemption somehow. There is no POLITICS involved in this post, I'm triple vaccinated and happy to get a needle yearly if that is what it takes.
Just saying things are not always black and white.
I THINK I read somewhere that he was having trouble breathing both before and after the jab, it sounded like he worked himself over it which played a large part in his reaction

Jon Ralph praising the newspaper he works for twice in one tweet is something.

Suck Up Yes Man GIF by Noise Nest Network

Don't know what that article says but Melbourne seem to go ok with pre-season drama. The previous time they made the finals and got to a prelim was when they had that pre-season camp boot cancelled before the 2018 season.

Last edited:
Wow, WA media have sunk to new lows.

Reporting on the slimes pet dog race

West Coast strength and conditioning coach Jordan Stares dog Sami takes out annual Stevie Simpson Cup​

Surprised they don’t force the kids to run and dance for the media.

West Coast strength and conditioning coach Jordan Stares dog Sami takes out annual Stevie Simpson Cup​

It was on 10 news last night..
In true Eagle fashion the winning dog blatently cheated

Surprised they don’t force the kids to run and dance for the media.

Hey, remember they can’t do cushy articles on players building schools in Cambodia or doing “study tours” of international sporting organisations.

Don’t worry there will be very soon be an article about the players and their WAG’s, sunning and drinking around Margaret River. The clock is ticking ..

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s not a new low. They report on it every year.

And it’s not like there’s inherently anything wrong with the dog race.
But why does it need all the media attention?
Why did that receive more media attention than some of the other things going on at the club.

🤷🏼‍♂️ Oh well. Least it’s not our team ballsing it up for a change

Suspected ACL injury for Ben King of the Gold Coast suns in training this afternoon.
Jesus if that is true the GC suns really are a cursed club. Arguably the most valuable player in the game right now, all things considered (trade value, future potential etc)

Suspected ACL injury for Ben King of the Gold Coast suns in training this afternoon.
Jesus if that is true the GC suns really are a cursed club. Arguably the most valuable player in the game right now, all things considered (trade value, future potential etc)
AFL can really be a depressing sport sometimes. Injuries are all part of it & we know more than most, but this is devastating for the kid if the scans come back showing an ACL.

I see Stan are releasing a new doco on last year's trade & Draft.

Last year's trade period was the most boring in living memory!! I don't know how they could make a documentary out of that! Colin Young looks like a knob and trying to act all flashy to get attention to build his profile.

I see Stan are releasing a new doco on last year's trade & Draft.

Last year's trade period was the most boring in living memory!! I don't know how they could make a documentary out of that! Colin Young looks like a knob and trying to act all flashy to get attention to build his profile.

Seems like Matt Johnson gets a bit of a focus which will be good. Might also get an idea of what happened with Lobb, although probably not given the narrative will 100% be crafted by Colin Young

Seems like Matt Johnson gets a bit of a focus which will be good. Might also get an idea of what happened with Lobb, although probably not given the narrative will 100% be crafted by Colin Young

Maybe the Lobb thing was encouraged by Colin Young to get some more ME ME ME time in the documentary to spice up a very boring trade period? 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back