Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dylan Roberton has retired. Sad way for his career to end, he looked like he was going to be a gun in his last year at Freo and kept tracking that way during his first few years at the Saints, but just could never get on the park due to various medical reasons to realize his potential.
at the risk of distracting this thread from our wce friends and rioli, so sad what’s happened with Roberton, to go from making the AA squad in 2017 to basically never playing again. would have been tremendous for us if he stayed a few years longer, was a very good player. roberton and pitt being forced into retirement with heart issues is simply awful.

I stand corrected however Murdoch/Stokes they are the same animal with the same vested interests. If you think it is merely a conspiracy that these media moguls give the LNP an armchair ride when it suits their agenda and business interests to have them in power and in their pockets then I'm not sure much can be done to help that I'm afraid.
Enjoy the lift out I guess.

Politics thread?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roberton was a favourite of mine and the club showed great heart and sensitivity in arranging for a return to his home state.

sh*t luck for him and I wish him all the best.
Pitt comes to mind of another good lad that was struct down with medical problems :(

WeLcOMe BuDGieS,

I think you are here coz you've seen our youngun's and realised Tim Kelly is 27 this year

Shannon Hurn is 33. He's pretty much buggered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back