Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuine question, is that me? I seem to have somehow been designated a lady on here at some point in time. Now, it’s 2020 and if I want to be transgender then all the power to me but I currently use the gender pro-noun of ‘big hair elephant’ or ‘male’

Also, the last mod group was held up by lady mods anyway
IP is ImperialPurple
And just quietly you're ****ed now for not knowing

IP is ImperialPurple
And just quietly you're f’ed now for not knowing
Ahh s**t, stupid self-absorbed Snuffaluphagus, not everything is about me.

Apologies IP, also in the spirit of fairness, let’s at least TRY to keep the thread on its topic

Genuine question, is that me? I seem to have somehow been designated a lady on here at some point in time. Now, it’s 2020 and if I want to be transgender then all the power to me but I currently use the gender pro-noun of ‘big hair elephant’ or ‘male’

"big hair elephant" is also the scientific name for Damir Dokic.

It’s fine, Cerra will be a great young role model for Dow when he pulls on the Navy Blue in ‘21! For $150k less than Fremantle are offering too! Remember when McKay kicked 7.5 on your defence? Get the fu** out of this thread, Fremantle supporters have no say here; zero flags and zero chance of winning one in the next 10.

From main board. Too good.

I deserved that response apparently.

Dude literally said that (paraphrasing) Dow's kicking was something special. I queried politely and then we got that.
If Carlton's players were even half as good as how their fans have rated them historically they would never ever lose a game.

I never think of myself or others as being male or female in a place such as this, just another voice. Probably, the behind the scene head bangers like to declare their gender for obvious reasons, but in the exchanging ideas realm, I don't see why it matters. Care to share how your thoughts ran when you thought people thought you were a woman? But nah, off topic.

I never think of myself or others as being male or female in a place such as this, just another voice. Probably, the behind the scene head bangers like to declare their gender for obvious reasons, but in the exchanging ideas realm, I don't see why it matters. Care to share how your thoughts ran when you thought people thought you were a woman? But nah, off topic.
Haha, off-topic and irrelevant but someone literally pm’d me using female pro-nouns. It absolutely doesn’t matter one bit whatever gender you are on here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boys if you don't stop it BF Freo board's first lady IP will kick all of your arses.
No quite the opposite! I spat the dummy when it was moved because the thread that was designed for talking about ‘not footy’ in the ‘not footy’ season was deemed ‘not footy enough’ to be on the main board and was moved to the Horde sub-board.
So I chucked all my toys out the cot and stopped talking about other sports (mostly cricket) because I had a bit of a tanty about it all.
Just a minor passive-aggressive swipe at the ‘not footy’ thread being far less accessible in a place not many people go to.
Or maybe I’m just lazy 🤷🏻‍♀️

Haven't checked but hk89 or whatever the name is?
looks like it was Roby. isn't he the dude that used to do power rankings every week, claiming he watched every minute of every game and some other stuff

looks like it was Roby. isn't he the dude that used to do power rankings every week, claiming he watched every minute of every game and some other stuff
Yes he is.

Coincidentally, was reading the Hawks board the other day and he was talking about us. Reckons we'll play finals. My memory tells me his models weren't super but I want to believe him this time for some reason.

Yes he is.

Coincidentally, was reading the Hawks board the other day and he was talking about us. Reckons we'll play finals. My memory tells me his models weren't super but I want to believe him this time for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back