Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeti

Premiership Player
Feb 17, 2012
Newcastle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Another couple of Sunday afternoon games in rnds 6&7. Absolute bullshit. I know the club can't do anything about it but have let them know how pissed off I am anyway. Good ol Freo. Rollover on everything.

On Pixel 4a using BigFooty.com mobile app

Why on earth wouldn't we get s**t timeslots?

We are a rabble.

BStaff17

Premiership Player
Aug 1, 2016
Sydney
AFL Club
Fremantle
Team needs to show some conisistency and look like a finals team to get prime time.

Until then and if we keep dishing up rubbish we will keep the sunday twilight game.

If we were 3-0 and on fire the lions could have been a chance at a Saturday night game.

It's got nothing to do with being a good side. It is the WA timezone. The 2:40 timeslot on a Sunday works best for the east coast. The AFL have already admitted that.

Quazar

Cancelled
Aug 31, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Manchester United, Colorado Aves
Lachie Jones makes his debut for Port Adelaide tomorrow. Looks like he's been waiting since he was 30!

estibador

purple haze
Mar 2, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, Cowboys, Packers, Scorchers
It's got nothing to do with being a good side. It is the WA timezone. The 2:40 timeslot on a Sunday works best for the east coast. The AFL have already admitted that.

Yep, we might as well embrace it as 'our' timeslot because it's always going to be.

How the * did Sam Reid make it to 150 games?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dockeroo

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 1, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
I’m running the risk of looking very stupid here, but stuff it I’ll say it anyway. Watching Logan McDonald tonight... he doesn’t seem to have that real aggressive mongrel in him that all the great KPF have? I know he’s 18, and will likely fill out and become a very good player, but he might be more of a second tall than a leader of a forward line like Kennedy, Hawkins Buddy etc?

Nov 30, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
I’m running the risk of looking very stupid here, but stuff it I’ll say it anyway. Watching Logan McDonald tonight... he doesn’t seem to have that real aggressive mongrel in him that all the great KPF have? I know he’s 18, and will likely fill out and become a very good player, but he might be more of a second tall than a leader of a forward line like Kennedy, Hawkins Buddy etc?
Not sure about the aggression but he reminds me of Lockett the way he takes set shots. I think he will become a fine KPF either way.

mike91

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 13, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
Aggressive mongrel is an incredibly overrated bigfooty thing.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

mike91

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 13, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
Nick Hind is the most underrated recruit of the season, having a damn good season

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Wilksyy

Tab on a 🦀
Aug 26, 2018
Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Freo, Leeds Utd

Logan doesn’t have any defining physical attributes nor your typical key forward swagger that makes them all figjams but he’s a damn smart footballer, it just hasn’t really shown tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back