Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure about the aggression but he reminds me of Lockett the way he takes set shots. I think he will become a fine KPF either way.
I’m sure he will. Based on tonight I’d pick Nik Cox ahead of him in the draft though.
As for Errol Gulden? How the * did he get to pick 32?! He is a sensational footballer! If you told me tonight that guy was pick 1 last year, I’d say yeah that makes sense. His Composure on the ball in traffic is outstanding. Also has he grown? The word last year was that he was a 172cm midget but he looks a decent size there. I remember someone on this board saying last year that Joel Western was equally as good as him. If he’s half as good I’d be delighted!

I’m sure he will. Based on tonight I’d pick Nik Cox ahead of him in the draft though.
As for Errol Gulden? How the fu** did he get to pick 32?! He is a sensational footballer! If you told me tonight that guy was pick 1 last year, I’d say yeah that makes sense. His Composure on the ball in traffic is outstanding. Also has he grown? The word last year was that he was a 172cm midget but he looks a decent size there. I remember someone on this board saying last year that Joel Western was equally as good as him. If he’s half as good I’d be delighted!
Gulden is now listed as 176cm so you’re not imagining things.

Re Western: We are surely due for some luck. I think Western could be a diamond in the rough for us as he has blistering speed and natural skill.

We should fly Tipungwuti over next week for a couple of training sessions with our lads on how to tackle and strip a player of possession properly, instead of grabbing guys by the waist and allowing an easy handball release

As for Errol Gulden? How the fu** did he get to pick 32?! He is a sensational footballer! If you told me tonight that guy was pick 1 last year, I’d say yeah that makes sense. His Composure on the ball in traffic is outstanding. Also has he grown? The word last year was that he was a 172cm midget but he looks a decent size there. I remember someone on this board saying last year that Joel Western was equally as good as him. If he’s half as good I’d be delighted!

If someone told you Gulden went at 9 in 2019 and Henry went at 32 in 2020, you’d say yep.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m running the risk of looking very stupid here, but stuff it I’ll say it anyway. Watching Logan McDonald tonight... he doesn’t seem to have that real aggressive mongrel in him that all the great KPF have? I know he’s 18, and will likely fill out and become a very good player, but he might be more of a second tall than a leader of a forward line like Kennedy, Hawkins Buddy etc?

I wouldn't really say Kennedy is an aggressive mongrel player either.

That is the current interpretation of the rule. You can grab the ball out of the ruck and be tackled without it being htb.

I realise that but after taking it out of the ruck he then paused and played on. Had plenty of time/prior opportunity to dispose of it. A clear htb.

I love going to the footy on Sunday arvo

Day footy rules

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

I especially like sitting on the sunny side of Optus in 30 degree heat cultivating the melanomas on my arm while I shielded my eyes from the eye ball melting glare.
Yep daytime footy at Optus , gotta love it.

I especially like sitting on the sunny side of Optus in 30 degree heat cultivating the melanomas on my arm while I shielded my eyes from the eye ball melting glare.
Yep daytime footy at Optus , gotta love it.
If I can ring membership and be seated in the shade then you definitely would be taken care of.

You could sit by me and we can drink hot chocolate and lament not wearing more layers in the mid winter games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back