Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great game and great experience to be here. Richmond are a special team, it's really a privilege to see a team switch gears like they did in the last quarter. I don't think I will ever see us play like that in my lifetime. I hope tigers fans realise how lucky they are

It's a good thing our head recruiter was based in Melbourne all that time, where he could watch all the good players.
Tigers have picked up some great players in the second round, guys like Shai Bolton, Noah Balta, and CCJ to name a few.
They lost Rance and didn’t even blink, will be the same with Riewoldt.
Tom lynch another forward, yet you wouldn’t bet against them that Parker will be okay.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jayden Short
Jason Castagna
Jake Aarts
Marlion Pickett
Bachar Houli
Dylan Grimes
Mabior Chol
Liam Baker
Nathan Broad

That’s 9 players from the competitions best side over the last few years.
All rookie draft, mature age, mid season draft or Pre season draft selections.

Just sayin’ like...
Not sure what your point is, we have also done really well out of the rookie draft and mature age picks over the years.

We passed on the MSD this year, would not have turned us into Richmond sadly.

Not as bad as when Nic (the sook) Riewoldt demanded the ball from a young Griff Logue & then laughed at him when the dopey ump gave 50, but still pretty piss weak, & more piss weak that the ump paid it.

Geez I hate the Saints atm.

Tigers have picked up some great players in the second round, guys like Shai Bolton, Noah Balta, and CCJ to name a few.
They lost Rance and didn’t even blink, will be the same with Riewoldt.
Tom lynch another forward, yet you wouldn’t bet against them that Parker will be okay.

Is it the system or did they get a new recruiting team when they cleared out the assistant coaches?

Not as bad as when Nic (the sook) Riewoldt demanded the ball from a young Griff Logue & then laughed at him when the dopey ump gave 50, but still pretty piss weak, & more piss weak that the ump paid it.

The umpires need to be held accountable for that s**t as much as the flopping player does. How in hell did the umpire think that was a free? The only explanation is that he didn’t see the contact and just guessed at why King was on the ground, which is equally damning. It’s either gross incompetence or cheating - simple as that.

I imagine if anyone happened to be listening to the umpire feed they would have heard something like ‘good work on the Rampe bump’

So has the COVID post disappeared on here? With all the woes in Victoria should we be concerned of heading into 2020 again?
AFL contingency plan?
Head in the sand, and do we get the GF?

The media is very liberal with the label 'star.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back