Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeez David Mackay’s played over 200 games. I need to watch more Crows games or something because I’ve barely heard of him. Cows have always had these above average but essentially invisible players - the Crouch bros, Laird, Brodie Smith. Jarryd Lyons started there; Doughty; Reilly. Crowbots was an apt nickname.
I wondered the same thing once till I stumbled on a crows thread dedicated to his spudness. He's been a crows whipping boy for years.

Apparently beady-eyed Barrett "will be very surprised" if Jordan Clark isn't a Docker next year. 🤦‍♂️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crazy finish, Rohan with the goal after the siren win.

You have to laugh when there are 20 throws then all of a sudden they pay one. This sport is in a strange place, throw, drop ball, throw, random whistle.

Good close game though.

Last edited:
Wish we were talking about an actual good player as our rumour 😒
Exactly! Talk about an underwhelming connection! Keep the draft pick/s, and draft Wiliams/JVR & Erasmus!

Soooo glad we delisted that crab Menegola. Who wants a tall, hard-working, long kicking, straight goal-kicking mid from WA anyway?? Pffft common as muck they are!

Literally noone thought he'd become that, not even Geelong who only gave him a late season debut when half their side was out injured.

That's bullshit hindsight heroism

Damn it! Eagles are still going to be leading the comp in goal kicking efficiency in the year 20,201! Word is they’re working on a plan to make Josh Kennedy the first AFL cyborg hybrid player. Brilliant move! Now only if we could make Fyfe a cyborg. By 20201, he surly would have figured out how to kick goals….but then again he might be closer to 78.12,384.12,852.

ead3f6987add9707dfb163ab84baafa7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited:
Geelong seemed to always win those tight close games in geelong. How many times has a team had a kick after the siren either geelong or opposition and geelong always seem to come up on top.

Freo have lost twice with kicks after the siren down there. Mundy 2014 and walters 2017.

Even the brisbane game in round 2 they should have lost. When Brisbane should have had a free kick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back