Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great win but gee why did GWS keep trying to kick to a contest on the same side of the ground when it kept coming back?
I don’t understand why teams don’t have a plan B when A isn’t working.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Must be Freo playing. Was so similar to what Luke Ryan does. Gets ball, bombs it to the same side. It’s frustrating

Sydney missed a lot of crucial goals at the end there. Reckon GWS got a bit lucky, and they'll probably be without Greene next week. This is as far as they go most likely.

More re Hogan: I actually supported him up till the last stages of his time with us.
I saw him as a young bloke going through very tough times dad's death, own testicular cancer, anxiety, recurrent foot issues. It's fair to say that WA media kept a Hogan-watch.
But at the end when it seemed - I stress seemed - he didn't care to put his best foot forward for Freo I was bitterly disappointed in him. As earlier said maybe the timing of it all was just rotten luck for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More re Hogan: I actually supported him up till the last stages of his time with us.
I saw him as a young bloke going through very tough times dad's death, own testicular cancer, anxiety, recurrent foot issues. It's fair to say that WA media kept a Hogan-watch.

hogan is in the best place he can be up in Sydney. The wa press were out to get him from the beginning with the worst keen to find anything wrong he did. The anti freo press had a win when they finally ran him out of town.

Geelong really are a lucky club. Sydney would have thumped them. Now they get GWS minus Toby

i feel if he had of come home under longmuir... it could of been a different story! the damage was done by the time he got here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back