Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wray27

Club Legend
Oct 3, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Not for what it cost WC I wouldn't. In the draft that we got both Young and Serong!
Agreed with what they paid. Geelong trying to do it again with Clark.
intersting listening to Kelly speak at at Souths function a month ago about the year before he got drafted.
Talked about that it was a mental switch. “If I am going to make a career of football I have to do it now” Had an amazing year for Souths, got picked up by Geelong and the rest they say is history.

WaywardSonSon

Cancelled
Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A.
Jun 27, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Cool Runnings
O'Meara and Mitchell up for grabs for top 10 pick.
Hawthorn:

its-crazy-enough-that-it-might-just-work.jpg

Square Peg

Cancelled
Fremantle Poster of the Year Fremantle Board Tipping Champion
Jul 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
There was a time when he was a teenage prodigy that I would have traded my left nut for Jaeger. Multiple knee problems and 10 years later, and suddenly I value my fertility again.

E Shed

Fremantle Obsessive
Sep 10, 2006
Perth WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
There was a time when he was a teenage prodigy that I would have traded my left nut for Jaeger. Multiple knee problems and 10 years later, and suddenly I value my fertility again.

I remember in his draft year chatting to a bloke in Geraldton who was a sports teacher & had a bit to do with him. He was telling me about the previous years country league GF which was seriously hard footy with ex WAFL players & the like. Jaeger played as a 16yo & took them to the cleaners. He could really play.
Mind you I’ve seen few better games than Coniglio at 16 in the WAFL & he hasn’t had much luck either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jan 18, 2002
A bay at Rotto
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Rottnest
I remember in his draft year chatting to a bloke in Geraldton who was a sports teacher & had a bit to do with him. He was telling me about the previous years country league GF which was seriously hard footy with ex WAFL players & the like. Jaeger played as a 16yo & took them to the cleaners. He could really play.
Mind you I’ve seen few better games than Coniglio at 16 in the WAFL & he hasn’t had much luck either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let’s be honest, Coniglio peaked at the Black Ducks, it’s been all downhill from there.

WaywardSonSon

Cancelled
Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A.
Jun 27, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Cool Runnings
I just saw that Dymocks was teeming with copies of "Little Nic's Big Day" and they were all front row centre!
I threw up in my mouth a little and pondered whether the title should have perhaps been "Fat Nic's search for the elusive mark".

wayToGo_

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 24, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Brendon Ah Chee signed with South Freo.

Hutchings, Meadows and Johnson to West Perth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back