Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Difference in quality between the two sides is just really obvious.

We don't have many players in really good leagues anymore either. Ryan and Hrustic play La Liga and Bundesliga respectively, and as far as I'm aware that's it. Hopefully Souttar can take the step up to Premier League.

There is a big talent hole in Australia at the moment. The day they shut down the national academy was the day they ****ed the development of our best prospects. Now there is no talent pathway other than through the A-League club academies. The lack of funding from the Government does not help matters. Those nations that are on the rise at the moment are doing so because of the money put into the game.

Difference between what Australia and the top European nations can do is depressing. (Although there's some very obvious reasons our nation will never be that good.)

Difference between what Australia and the top European nations can do is depressing. (Although there's some very obvious reasons our nation will never be that good.)

Ironically, ‘that video is not available in your country’.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching the 93 GF on Foxtel. Watching Paul Salmon just makes me even more underwhelmed with Rory Lobb

Watching the 93 GF on Foxtel. Watching Paul Salmon just makes me even more underwhelmed with Rory Lobb
I don't get the comparison. Different player in a different era playing in a different team. It's like being underwhelmed by Nat Fyfe because Haydn Bunton Snr won 3 Brownlows instead of just 2.

Anyone think it is a bit suspicious that the same day Jarrod Brander becomes a delisted free agent Emma "Yellow Wiggle" Watkins hangs up her skivvy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back