Not open for further replies.

Square Peg

Cancelled
Fremantle Poster of the Year Fremantle Board Tipping Champion
Jul 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
LOL GWS have three captains and one of them is Toby
Why stop at three - a different captain per quarter would be great for the team.

Why would Coniglio let himself be humiliated like this? If he had any balls he'd tell them to stuff their captaincy.

LOL GWS have three captains and one of them is Toby
Why stop at three - a different captain per quarter would be great for the team.

Why would Coniglio let himself be humiliated like this? If he had any balls he'd tell them to stuff their captaincy.
Well, between Toby's suspensions, Coniglio and Kelly's injuries, what are the chances all three will be on the field a once?

theGav56

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 11, 2004
Bali
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fremantle
Just you wait until the deal is done on the Maccas Bigfooty Freo Forum Training Report Brought to you by Hash Brownes.

Which will be annoying because that's clearly a Willie Rioli reference.

Bring back Drum

Mundy4Hundy
Jul 8, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Looks like Dusty’s dad passed away in NZ.

Commiserations to Dusty, devastating losing your father, but I’m not going to pretend he was a good bloke with integrity. Just hope Dusty gets the support he needs.

Dockeroo

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 1, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
The afl website is so annoying. So they get paid every time they mention a "therabody all australian"?

I swear they not so subtly add that in to almost every single article
It’s ******* ridiculous isn’t it?
Triple M radio in Melbourne is the worst.
“I’m just looking at the Harvey Norman replay here Duck, and it looks like Dangerfield has burst out of the Beaumont Tiles centre square and kicked the RedZed Lending footy through for Cbus Super goal from just outside the Chemist Warehouse 50m arc.”
Yeah that’s right Howie, I’m just looking at the Hungry Jacks scoreboard now and Geelong lead by 10, Chewman - how many disposals has Selwood had in this quarter for McDonald’s (you can grab a Big Mac for $1 when you spend $10 at Macca’s Ross)
Ross: yeah look, let’s just let the cobblers down the cobbling.

Nov 30, 2018
AFL Club
Fremantle
It’s ******* ridiculous isn’t it?
Triple M radio in Melbourne is the worst.
“I’m just looking at the Harvey Norman replay here Duck, and it looks like Dangerfield has burst out of the Beaumont Tiles centre square and kicked the RedZed Lending footy through for Cbus Super goal from just outside the Chemist Warehouse 50m arc.”
Yeah that’s right Howie, I’m just looking at the Hungry Jacks scoreboard now and Geelong lead by 10, Chewman - how many disposals has Selwood had in this quarter for McDonald’s (you can grab a Big Mac for $1 when you spend $10 at Macca’s Ross)
Ross: yeah look, let’s just let the cobblers down the cobbling.
Wait... what’s this about $1 Big Macs?

vidwhal

Grade A Douchebag
Oct 4, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
New York Knicks
So what's peoples thoughts on Hungry Jacks also now sponsoring Adelaide? Makes the partnership between them and the Wet Toast look less solid. I don't recall them sponsoring any other footy team in the past and the Toast & HJs link was quite synonymous with each other.

Oct 20, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle
So what's peoples thoughts on Hungry Jacks also now sponsoring Adelaide? Makes the partnership between them and the Wet Toast look less solid. I don't recall them sponsoring any other footy team in the past and the Toast & HJs link was quite synonymous with each other.
I'd prefer crows players plastered all over the local Hjs than Eagles players but somehow I doubt thats gonna happen

Crows probably just do the SA adverts now instead of Eagles players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back