Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn’t give 2 shits about St Kilda really but I love it when they lose because nobody and I mean nobody autopsies up like offended saints fans

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Comedy gold in current Worst AFL section headlines.

If I was working at Sport Integrity Australia my first phone call would definitely be to Willhe Rollie :drunk:

And yes it is the Covid uncertainty that leaves WC struggling to fill seats, and nothing at all to do with their bandwagon fan base.

Screen Shot 2022-03-18 at 7.44.52 pm.png

If I was working at Sport Integrity Australia my first phone call would definitely be to Willhe Rollie :drunk:

And yes it is the Covid uncertainty that leaves WC struggling to fill seats, and nothing at all to do with their bandwagon fan base.

View attachment 1347928
They're clearly trying to reach out to their pothead demographic.

View attachment 1347928

Wow. I thought Craig O'Donoghue was much better than that.

How much are they paying Brad Hill again?

edit - did anyone else notice him just standing there whilst Sidebottom and his player (Elliott) waltz into the goals?
$900,000 a year.

Hey Kram , go check the saints board and see if the saints still have animosity towards Ross Lyon lol

View attachment 1347928

That reminds me to ask, was it only a nightmare that I was watching Ch 7 and there was Ben Cousins in a speaking part promoting some football segment on their 6pm news.

Also couldn't be happier with the s**t club that is St Kilda losing round 1 to Collingwood, easily the worst supporters to deal with live in the AFL. There isn't a club that comes close to the shitness of that supporting group, WCE included.

Really?

The kid was all class, looked like a 100 game player.

Super clean and composed. He’s going to be as good as advertised.

Ease up turbo. They played a bog average St Kilda team that will probably finish near the bottom of the ladder. Wait until he does it against a good side before creaming yourself. The over hyping of him tonight was near Rowell level of wank fest for some reason.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ease up turbo. They played a bog average St Kilda team that will probably finish near the bottom of the ladder. Wait until he does it against a good side before creaming yourself. The over hyping of him tonight was near Rowell level of wank fest for some reason.

Can only go off what has been shown, he dominated the preseason and continued that into round 1. I have no doubt he will be one of the stars of the competition.

Always exciting when a new big talent bursts onto the scene, try to enjoy it.

Really?

The kid was all class, looked like a 100 game player.

Super clean and composed. He’s going to be as good as advertised.
He butchered it badly 3 times in his first 10 disposals. Saints first goal came from his turnover, where incidentally he got 2 disposals by running around for a cheapie before getting squeezed.

The difference between a guy like him and Serong is stark.

What the actual fu** was the footy promo for the rest of the games on fox, after tonight's game. Literally every team gets a mention and air play except Freo, even the Crows who we play against....what a joke.
This is normal. I’ve noticed this for several years.
We are the AFLs most irrelevant club

Geelong/Essendon game is a tough game to choose, obviously I want Geelong to get smashed but I also don't want Essendon to do well.

Is it too much to ask for a 0-0 draw?

This is normal. I’ve noticed this for several years.
We are the AFLs most irrelevant club
It'll change if we ever start winning, we're both on the otherside of the world in WA and haven't been relevant for 6 years (for me that was an outright lifetime ago). As much as we want to bemoan the treatment, it makes sense.

I'd be more worried if the West Australian decided to not mention us then we'd really be in trouble.

He butchered it badly 3 times in his first 10 disposals. Saints first goal came from his turnover, where incidentally he got 2 disposals by running around for a cheapie before getting squeezed.

Yes he had a turnover on the goal line which resulted in a goal, he under kicked the ball as he was pushed.

Not sure about cheap possessions, he wasn’t chipping around the backline he was running past for handball receives and often took aggressive options, which were generally good options.
Would you say Jordan Clark’s possies are cheapies?

He will be as good as Serong, regardless of how much I love Serong.

Gosh. Imagine being nervous playing your first AFL game with your Dad who’s a club legend & all your family watching, Friday night prime time TV, fulfilling your boyhood dream.
What a loser.

Honestly the amount of sour grapes on here before we’ve even played a game. I’ve had my fair share of it, this website does it to you, but if your enjoyment of footy is depending on other teams doing poorly or highly rated draftees being busts after 1 outing something is not right.

Saints & Collingwood are both good sides that we’ll be fighting with for the next few years & that was a cracking game of footy.

After no crowds for 2 years it was wonderful to see Daicos debut in front of everyone. We’d feel the same if it was Pav’s son.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back