Oppo Camp Non-Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking of getting a tattoo of my face on the back of my bald head.
It would make it hard for people to sneak up and hit me from behind.
They would not know if I was coming or going.

I don’t foresee the end result being a well thought out, good design, or a point of pride.
I'm trying to work out what the hell it will be

Never once thought it made me tough.

In actual fact, I knew it’d make me a target of people’s prejudice and stereotype.

But, for me, it’s an expression, and I understand that others won’t. Fair enough.
Hay nothing wrong with tats,don't even mind a good sleeve but that stringer stuff is just bazaar.

Oh, and I’m also familiar with the common attitude (braindead) towards someone with tatts.

Turns out quite a few without tatts are more judgemental than they care to admit.

But I have a thick skin, and respect their right to dislike them.
And you still didn't realise that tat was a stencil outline? Serious mate.

You obviously didn’t see / read my reply - post 371.

Anyhow, I’ll leave it here. You’ve seriously misunderstood me (but all good) and I figure we’re somewhat OT.
I'm not sure I was mate.

To me it looks a bit like he going for a coat of arms look,

Looks something like that, but hard to see how it has any continuity or flow with the lion.

Wait and see I guess.

Good thing with stencils is you can wipe them off and try again, until you get it right.

Hopefully he does just that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

this is "sort of" on topic....and "sort of" not on topic...I think we have squeezed the life out of that particular players tattoo....until the next exposure anyway.

Hopefully there are better things to discuss as the season gets closer.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-01-31/legend-roos-convinced-watts-to-join-power

This 'mentoring' was probably a very strong factor in why Watts declined to come to Geelong. I always felt like Roos didn't like Geelong in his commentary. I remember the game against the Dees last year and he was speaking as if the Cats weren't even playing.
I thought Watts didn't come to Geelong because Geelong wasn't willing to give up a pick with any sort of value for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back