Opposition Camp Non-Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello Kitty

Moniker: Miss Kitty
AFL Club
Geelong
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-01-31/legend-roos-convinced-watts-to-join-power

This 'mentoring' was probably a very strong factor in why Watts declined to come to Geelong. I always felt like Roos didn't like Geelong in his commentary. I remember the game against the Dees last year and he was speaking as if the Cats weren't even playing.
Perhaps he didn't like playing CHB against Geelong in the 80s + 90s - Mark Jackson + Gary Ablett kicking bags? He doesn't have a remarkable record against us.

https://australianfootball.com/players/playeropposition/paul+roos/11652

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shai

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oz Bball, Equest, Net, Tenn, Voll
Am I the Lone Ranger in seeing all the Collingwood waffle on afl.com as similar to the Richmond waffle last year.?

calder_daddy

Premium Gold
AFL Club
Geelong
Just went into the Richmond board to see if anyone was keen to buy a slab of premiership cans.
Dead set they are absolute wankers over there.
I remember when we first won our first premiership I was searching long and far for a can, let alone a slab.
I genuinely hope they all get ring worm.
Considering I was happier for them than the doggies.
Now I only wish for bad things to happen to all Richmond supporters
Just putrid individuals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Catsmaninamerica

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Cricket, Surfing
Roos is a self congratulating flog with an ego bigger than Darren Lyons.
I care not what that dickhead thinks.
In fairness, he’s a genuine great of the game. Was a superstar player and literally kept Fitzroy going for several years. When he finally ****** off to Sydney they collapsed. He turned the swans around. He turned Melbourne around. He has amazing insight and knowledge on the game, and while he may not love geelong, that’s ok.
He’s not David king.

Catsmaninamerica

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Cricket, Surfing
Just went into the Richmond board to see if anyone was keen to buy a slab of premiership cans.
Dead set they are absolute ******s over there.
I remember when we first won our first premiership I was searching long and far for a can, let alone a slab.
Just putrid individuals
If you didn’t know that they’re absolute filth before they won it - you weren’t alive in the early 80’s. They’re ******* filth and always have been.

Willo_

Trust the Process
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
76ers, Melbourne Roys
In fairness, he’s a genuine great of the game. Was a superstar player and literally kept Fitzroy going for several years. When he finally ****** off to Sydney they collapsed. He turned the swans around. He turned Melbourne around. He has amazing insight and knowledge on the game, and while he may not love geelong, that’s ok.
He’s not David king.
This point seems to get lost on many, and regarding many different experts.

Spazz Cat

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Geelong
He’s not David king.
For sure. His ego can't be that big considering how long he stayed at Fitzroy for far less fame and money he could of got anywhere else.
He was good to that club.

Willo_

Trust the Process
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
76ers, Melbourne Roys
I'd argue it gets lost on the overwhelming majority. Including on here.
I was being polite.
You are spot on, I have never understood the way people lose their shit because a commentator says we aren't good enough or is critical.
I think David King is a *******, but that is completely independent of how he feels about Geelong.

Heisenberg_

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Richmond
Dead set they are absolute ******s over there.
Just putrid individuals
If you didn’t know that they’re absolute filth before they won it - you weren’t alive in the early 80’s. They’re ******* filth and always have been.
Who's actually the one who's absolute filth?

The person who tries to sell something for more the double what said slab was originally purchased for, or the "ungrateful" filth who didn't take up this brilliant opportunity and told him where to stick his $100 slab?

Remember Catsmaninamerica alwats 2 sides to each story...

Spazz Cat

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Geelong
Who's actually the one who's absolute filth?

The person who tries to sell something for more the double what said slab was originally purchased for, or the "ungrateful" filth who didn't take up this brilliant opportunity and told him where to stick his $100 slab?

Remember Catsmaninamerica alwats 2 sides to each story...
$100 is preety cheap for a slab of GF cans I woulda thought.
Can you find some cheaper??
Usually just a six pack is 40 or 50$$
No wonder he thought you were a pack of campaigners.

Heisenberg_

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Richmond
$100 is preety cheap for a slab of GF cans I woulda thought.
Can you find some cheaper??
Usually just a six pack is 40 or 50$$
No wonder he thought you were a pack of campaigners.
It's more then what some people on eBay are asking.
At least they don't try and deny being vultures trying to make a easy buck by playing the poor mevictins card like your slimy mate having a cry in here for rightfully getting told to **** off.

To quote his deluded tantrum he's a putrid individual.

Heisenberg_

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Richmond
Time to get rid of this oppo filth.
**** off DH.
I apologise for calling out a complete leach for trying to sell something for double the price he brought it for and trying to act like he's just being a good bloke being treated fairly.
No different to people scalping tickets.

Doctor Gero

TheBrownDog
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Tottenham, Bushrangers
I apologise for calling out a complete leach for trying to sell something for double the price he brought it for and trying to act like he's just being a good bloke being treated fairly.
No different to people scalping tickets.
No need to apologise. Just **** off and take your sob story back to the Tuggers board :thumbsu:

Landgraft

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Geelong
To quote his deluded tantrum he's a putrid individual.
For having a high asking price? What a ridiculous thing to say.

If you're going to come onto another teams board then insulting members is basically the worst way to go about things. And here's a little life tip - if you think something is a bit expensive and you don't need it then maybe don't buy it and move on with your life, instead of acting like the very concept of capitalism offends your delicate sensibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom