Oppo Camp Non-Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whinging about round 21 was media driven as you said, but the whinging about the final was pure salty tears from Geelong fans who felt intimidated by Richmond fans booing, they must be oblivious to 30000+ Cats fans who boo every non Geelong decision at your ground, one even renounced her membership because of it. I guess that happens when you have to play a game at a ground where it isn't 95% Cats fans there to comfort each other. As for not using our paltry ticket allocation we more than made up for that by taking the majority of the Cats allocation for the final.

Look forward to seeing how many of you venture up the highway to attend the 2 games at the MCG this year, that is if you're not too scared to attend games with us 'rabid' Tigers fans. :)
Many of us will be there and we won't even have to 'venture up the highway' you dill. Many, many Geelong supporters live in Melbourne and towns across Victoria.

The whinging about round 21 was media driven as you said, but the whinging about the final was pure salty tears from Geelong fans who felt intimidated by Richmond fans booing, they must be oblivious to 30000+ Cats fans who boo every non Geelong decision at your ground, one even renounced her membership because of it. I guess that happens when you have to play a game at a ground where it isn't 95% Cats fans there to comfort each other. As for not using our paltry ticket allocation we more than made up for that by taking the majority of the Cats allocation for the final.

Look forward to seeing how many of you venture up the highway to attend the 2 games at the MCG this year, that is if you're not too scared to attend games with us 'rabid' Tigers fans. :)
Hehehe. Young Tuggers I love it.
Only 2 players they can name who didn't play this year are KB & Richo.
We've seen it all before, when you drop down this year we won't have to worry about your "rabid" (ie:dickhead) fans as you won't be there.
Maybe a few who love Dusty cause he's "tough" will show up but you'll be just turning on each other anyway.
Should be an amusing couple of games.
You should have bought that $100 slab, give you something to do one Saturday night as you won't like footy anymore.

Hehehe. Young Tuggers I love it.
Only 2 players they can name who didn't play this year are KB & Richo.
We've seen it all before, when you drop down this year we won't have to worry about your "rabid" (ie:dickhead) fans as you won't be there.
Maybe a few who love Dusty cause he's "tough" will show up but you'll be just turning on each other anyway.
Should be an amusing couple of games.
You should have bought that $100 slab, give you something to do one Saturday night as you won't like footy anymore.
Hehehe, old enough to have been alive for 4 Tigers premierships, not many Cats fans would be able to say that.

Hehehe, old enough to have been alive for 4 Tigers premierships, not many Cats fans would be able to say that.

Seen 8 actually - 3 AFL, 3 VFL and 2 night premierships. ;)

Yeah I've got one. Feel free to message me.
The cans look like they were opened and sealed back up again but I can assure you they weren't.
Also happy to give you $10 off cause they have a slight tangy musky smell but they are still fine.

I see you also graduated from the Calder Daddy school of Capitalism ;)

Seen 8 actually - 3 AFL, 3 VFL and 2 night premierships. ;)
Never thought I'd see the day Cats fans had to revert to the Poort tactic of counting lower level flags to make themselves feel better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I've got one. Feel free to message me.
The cans look like they were opened and sealed back up again but I can assure you they weren't.
Also happy to give you $10 off cause they have a slight tangy musty smell but they are still fine.

I think you're describing the smell coming from Richmond's trophy cabinet after they opened for the first time in over 3 decades last September.

Last edited:
The season hasn't yet begun, but already we've had Kennett's mug in a different article EVERY BLOODY DAY this week.

Why the hell did the Dawks give this piece of s**t another chance?

What little joy the game brings is now in serious jeopardy of being sucked dry, thanks to the potential horror this a***-wipe will spew on any given topic.

If there's poetic justice, this rabble will finish bottom 2 (with the Pies) - worst f****** club in the country, with still the worst jumper in the universe.

The season hasn't yet begun, but already we've had Kennett's mug in a different article EVERY BLOODY DAY this week.

What little joy the game brings is now in serious jeopardy of being sucked dry, thanks to the potential horror this a***-wipe will spew on any given topic.

If there's poetic justice, this rabble will finish bottom 2 (with the Pies) - worst f****** club in the country, with still the worst jumper in the universe.

One upside is that he might bring the Curse back for them

<------------

Hi James
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back