Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the??

Hawks receive Sam Frost and picks 42, 61 and a 4th round pick next year for pick 50 and a 2nd round pick next year.

Melbourne seriously shafted in that by the looks of it.

What the??

Hawks receive Sam Frost and picks 42, 61 and a 4th round pick next year for pick 50 and a 2nd round pick next year.

Seems Melbourne seriously didn't rate him as they threw the whole kitchen sink in along with him just to get him off their hands

What the??

I don't rate Frost at all and Melbourne have just landed Langdon for what looks like a bargain, so perhaps they've done alright.

What the??

Hawks really love those picks in the basement.

Presumably Melbourne just don't care at all about them.

hmmm...yeah, no sure the likelihood of seeing Motlop playing better, at least not in 2020 but maybe there's a chance in 2021 when he'll be coming out of contract and wanting to secure a new deal

hmmm...yeah, no sure the likelihood of seeing Motlop playing better, at least not in 2020 but maybe there's a chance in 2021 when he'll be coming out of contract and wanting to secure a new deal

I'm curious to know what memorable games (good ones) he has had during his career.

I'm curious to know what memorable games (good ones) he has had during his career.
Curiosity killed the cat, not that I'm going to quote any memorable games offhand but Mots was 1 of fav players for his cameos and probably infamous for his gone missing games. Even so, I was calling for his head when he was traded.

If Essendon are genuinely asking for any of the following players, any first round pick & more, surely Sydney just walk away and say to Daniher, "see you in 12 months when you're a FA"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just trying to think who the last key defender was that Hawthorn had actually developed. They've had Gilham (Port Adelaide), Gibson (North Melbourne), Lake (Western Bulldogs), Frawley (Melbourne) and now Frost.

Should Sydney walk away and say to Daniher they'll start negotiations again in 12 months but there's no point trying to come to an agreement with Essendon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back