Opposition Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2019 pt 2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goggin Our Best

Premiership Player
May 23, 2011
sydney
AFL Club
Geelong
Footscray and StKilda are being talked up for next year - gunna make the 8 - or even the top 4 - wow

No i would be laying both of them to miss the 8 - Dogs where a mile off it in that final against GWS - absolutely belted the inside 50 count and Saints havent done anything for 6-7 years - i think they will dissappoint again - in that aluminium boat drifting sideways - going no where yet again - Ratten will age 5 years next season

I think both Geel and Haw however are certanties for the 8 though . Hawks finished the season strong - 40pt flogging of West Coast - i think they will make a player out of Frost - got good pace

And Patton - i hope he does well ( had a terrible run with knee recos ) i liked him at GWS - i didnt think he had any ego - there was nothing put on about him at all . He is good overhead - got the talent - it will be interesting how he goes - given a free run without injuries

Spazz Cat

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 10, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
I have no idea why the saints are topping up considering they are nowhere near it

will miss the 8
Think it's cause they have a really good young Ruckman and don't wanna burn him out. Only reason i can think of. Makes sense.
Hill? Gotta spend most of your salary cap. (Dumb rule) so have to get someone.
Like North with Polec.

cats_09

Spec Moderator
Jun 21, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
Is that fair dinkum ... ? no dark skinned players at North ..?
Seems they screwed up an early Photoshop job so then went with that option as bit of a joke - still good for a laugh

Not sure why they didn't do the same as Butler though - he's on holidays in Bali but appears he took a St Kilda guernsey with him & after the trade went thru he got someone to take a photo of him wearing his news colours

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom