Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why would we want a dog like Greene ? He’s hardly tough attacking players when they can’t defend themselves .

He’s a good player at times but fu** he’s a massive dickhead and I can’t believe people would want him to wear our colours.

If he was with us, he'd be eye gouging opposition players instead of ours. ;)

Would think this rules Whitfield out of Saturday's match - surely he won't recovery in time to play

GWS star Lachie Whitfield’s place in the Giants’ preliminary final side to face Collingwood is in doubt because of appendicitis.
The Herald Sun understands Whitfield is in hospital receiving treatment because of the condition.

If he had swelling then there was infection - just depends how bad - if he had the key hole surgery to cut it out - different ball game.

But infection is still infection and that ain’t good

Go Catters

Why would we want a dog like Greene ? He’s hardly tough attacking players when they can’t defend themselves .

He’s a good player at times but fu** he’s a massive dickhead and I can’t believe people would want him to wear our colours.
How could you not want this guy playing for us he is a star I love watching him play my fav non Geelong player

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was it Bartel who had his appendix out a decade or so ago. I’m sure he missed some footy.
2007 wasn't it - withdrawn from the team the day of or day before our loss to Port at the end of the season, missed the following week and then returned for finals

Below is the round 18 teams when GWS had a 47pt win over Collingwood, at Showgrounds Stadium - GWS weren't at their strongest that day but had a pretty good win at home. I know playing at the MCG is a completely different situation, but not going to completely rule them out just yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back