Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know the hair topic has been fun, but can we try to get the topic back on topic please -

Non-Geelong AFL discussion; if you can tie an opposition players haircut into things, all good but if the discussion ventures too far from the topic then clean up may be required

Benell down with another calf this dude has to be the unluckiest guy ever and this may be his last chance sad to see
Were is the poster who wanted us to use a draft pick on him? Cause he believed he was a sure fire safe bet after the surgery.

Dudes obviously got some sort of weakness/imbalance/alignment issue going on.

Benell down with another calf this dude has to be the unluckiest guy ever and this may be his last chance sad to see
Can I say I'm glad our interest in him didn't go any further than a chat

Imagine what this place would be like if we signed him and then this happened - wouldn't hear the end of how it was a bad, miscalculated decision

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just find it so hard to imagine a player wanting out of the Crows, famously a bulwark of stability and player retention.

Wish I could like this post twice just for the use of the word bulwark. :)

Have to admire the desperation for news. Premiership Tiger in 2017 yes, and while he’s a hard worker, not sure he gets a game in their best team now.
The same as the reporting on Gawn this afternoon:
- Gawn left the track with knee issues. Details are sketchy (no s**t), he'll need scans and it could be a leg issue

I always thought the knee was part of the leg...

Then a whole heap of other crap - Melbourne are positive; it's not structural (still no scan results) blah blah blah

Melbourne makes no comment until after getting the results and it's a moderate medial ligament strain

It's pure desperation from AFL "journalists" who are trying to find some relevance before the season starts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back