Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2020 Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Directly proportional to onfield success I would imagine. Curious to know why a penalty should apply anyway.

Surprised it doesn’t happen more to be honest. They’re not the first and won’t be the last.
I had assumed it involved some breach of the hub protocols.

But if not, you're quite right ump, play on.

Sydney Stack finally appeared in court today. They put his hearing back to the 20th and he has to stay in jail until then?
I know WA are pretty harsh, particularly on Covid19, but this seems excessive. My maths might be off, but this is what, 30 days in jail?
I wonder if he has been playing up behind bars or something.

Probably whipped it out during questioning.

Remember hawfies talking him up as their great white hope. Truly believed he was going to live up to the talent that got him picked at no 1. Delusion runs strong at dingley these days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think old mate J Patz has just dished out a masterclass in how to annihilate whats left of his struggling career.
Hopefully it opens up discussion for the younger players on behaviour.
Should the allegations be true, he needs some serious help. I feel for his parents.
Plenty of posters over on the Hawks board questioning the intentions of the women affected. No one should have to see that crap if they hadn't asked for it.

Probably whipped it out during questioning.

Remember hawfies talking him up as their great white hope. Truly believed he was going to live up to the talent that got him picked at no 1. Delusion runs strong at dingley these days.

He had an unblemished record until he became a Dingley Dingbat and an evil midget known only as the Poison Dwarf corrupted him.

Been a footy prodigy since he was prob 14...

never prob been told no by anyone.

And now at 27 is lost and needs help IMO - ( my opinion counts for zero btw)

Hope he gets the help he needs after he hits rock bottom and id say its coming really soon. And by bottom i mean public ridicule, financial ruin and whatever legal action comes at him.

GO Catters

Thread has been rolled over to 2021 version

GO CAtters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back