Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2020 Pt 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isn't Burgoyne still going around at Hawthorn? That's even worse.
Yeah I don’t get that either. If they were short on experienced guns fair enough but hawks still have plenty in their best 22. I know Stevie J and Chapman are brought up here a bit about being pushed but they did it recently with Mitchell, Hodge and Lewis so it’s very confusing. On field coaching role Has been talked up a bit, maybe that’s it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

While I don't always agree with what he says, Barrett is not wrong about this.

AND THIS ONE'S FOR THE AFL
IF ...

Colonel Sanders owns the patent on the secret herbs and spices recipe ...

THEN ...
the AFL should either buy him out, or patent its own. When it comes to its free agency compensation formula, it is fair to say that on historical examples, there is no formula. Only a gut feel combined with a need to prop up certain clubs combined with a desire to drag down certain others combined with the all-important vibe. Either remove compo totally, which I have long advocated, or provide a proper, above-board system.

https://www.afl.com.au/news/523293/...not-familiar-with-the-phrase-salary-dump-then

You never know. After a few months up there this year quite a few might have realised they like Qld.
Maybe he was good mates with Brandon Ellis. Would be funny if a few of the Tigers went up that way now that they've got their 3 flags

You never know. After a few months up there this year quite a few might have realised they like Qld.
I love the Gold Coast a lot even though plenty bag it out.

I'm happy to bag out the GC - I was born there but me family moved back to Geelong when I was 4

As a kid I always vowed to return, but by mid-teenage years I knew I'd never do that and down here was my home

How shot is Collingwood's salary cap? We know they are looking to offload Treloar, and now this

Pies floated the idea of trading Hoskin Elliot - Any traction?
Don't believe so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back