Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Western Bulldogs won both the AFL & VFL premierships in 2016

They have played AFL finals once since then, and in terms of the VFL they have been knocked out in week 2 in 2017 & this year
Yep but the Doggies year was out of the box.
Richmond reminds me more of geelong’s vfl 2007. Richmond’s trajectory has been pretty similar to ours in that era.
Anyway Willy is trying hard to fight back, so we’ll see.

Western Bulldogs won both the AFL & VFL premierships in 2016

They have played AFL finals once since then, and in terms of the VFL they have been knocked out in week 2 in 2017 & this year
And Richmond won the AFL flag in 2017 while their VFL side played in the GF. Now in 2019 they're both playing the GF again after finishing top 4 for the fourth year running. I think Richmond have done a bit more to prove they're looking at a sustained run than the Bulldogs, who never even finished a season in the top 4.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Willie absolutely bottled that. Whoever 24 is, hope he spends the preseason doing some goal kicking practice. 2 shots, identical positions, hits the post the first time and to the right for a behind the second.

Shame, Richmond have absolutely pinched that. Hopefully we get the same final minutes in the AFL but its Cameron taking the shots at goal and buries them to ruin Richmonds year.

Would love for us to get the run into a Grand Final that Richmond have had.

Whose playing in the VFL prelims, i wouldnt even have a clue.

"Willy" i think is one team.. i get that.
Williamstown just lost by 3 points to Richmond in the VFL Grand Final. Richmond got 2 goals against the run of play, Willie should have kicked about 4 in the last 5 minutes but just kept blowing chance after chance.

GWS side went up a level duing the finals like good sides do.
A guess there been a few questions been asked if they can go the next level but they anwed
Whose playing in the VFL prelims, i wouldnt even have a clue.

"Willy" i think is one team.. i get that.

That was the GF.

Williamstown V Richmond.

Williamstown just lost by 3 points to Richmond in the VFL Grand Final. Richmond got 2 goals against the run of play, Willie should have kicked about 4 in the last 5 minutes but just kept blowing chance after chance.

Awesome.

Hope its an omen. A nice big fat juicy omen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back