Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this confidence comes from ?? because 1 preseason game shouldn't lock a team into or out of finals
Said it late last season.
Don't see a reason to doubt that belief.

They'll bounce back strong and finish somewhere between 4-8.

I've definitely said this before but if St Kilda can attack effectively then they'll be hugely improved.

Most parts of their game has been decent, but the connection between transition play and attack seemed to let them down at times and more critically their forwards were inordinately wasteful.

But it's a preseason game so its no actual indication that these problems have been solved.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Won’t be watching any pre season matches other than Geelong’s this year. Tbh not interested in the other teams pre seasons, will watch them all when season begins.
Don't worry about footy ever again!
I heard an ad on the radio today for a Melbourne Rebels Rugby Union double header.
The Women's Rugby Union Team!! Followed by the Men's.
And to make it even better it's in Ballarat!!!
F**k I hope it doesn't sell out before I can hock something at Cashies to quickly snap up some tickets.

I heard an ad on the radio today for a Melbourne Rebels Rugby Union double header.
F**k I hope it doesn't sell out before I can hock something at Cashies to quickly snap up some tickets.

WTF is Rugby Union?! 🤣

Today I caught up for lunch with my aunty and her husband (I think they are married) - they are in the middle of like a 4 month road trip from Innisfail to Port Lincoln, through Victoria and back up to Innisfail, and it includes visiting various family along the way

During lunch my aunty started talking about how good it is that footy season is starting soon - I kept having to remind myself that by footy she was meaning rugby league. Not sure I've heard to many others just refer to it as footy, even when I've been in Queensland the general reference is rugby when discussing union or league for NRL

It was bloody confusing today

Today I caught up for lunch with my aunty and her husband (I think they are married) - they are in the middle of like a 4 month road trip from Innisfail to Port Lincoln, through Victoria and back up to Innisfail, and it includes visiting various family along the way

During lunch my aunty started talking about how good it is that footy season is starting soon - I kept having to remind myself that by footy she was meaning rugby league. Not sure I've heard to many others just refer to it as footy, even when I've been in Queensland the general reference is rugby when discussing union or league for NRL

It was bloody confusing today
Yeah, I used to live in NSW and League was footy.
Footy was AFL or GayFL as most called it.
But it's weird, in Jerilderie footy is still footy.
Not sure at what point in NSW footy stops and rugby begins.

Dogs 8/10 Bont 10/10

North 2/10 skills really let them down
Don't North have like the best midfield or something as per the CD rankings?

They didn't have Ziebell/Higgins/Polec playing but when 80% of players can't hit a target i think its time to recruit some players with skill instead of bulls
3 significant outs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back