Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great speech Dusty....not.
Did he speak... The sound system at the ground is s**t

Haven't had this issue with previous events like the VFL or VFLW grand finals

Danger, you star. Victoria were down 70-100 while he was on the pine. Ended up outscoring the All Stars 84-8 once he came back on.
Danger did a Selwood, took the game on + dragged the team with him.

There's no way Dusty was the best player tonight. What a crock of s**t.

Danger was fantastic out there, he did all the grunt work that led to many goals. Papley with 5 goals probably deserved BOG too. The Bont or Pendles was even better than Dusty,

Last edited:
He only stood out as he was on the end of all the hard work of his teammates further up the ground.
Literally stood out and away from other players

I'm curious - is there some predetermined outcome that when Dusty plays in matches that have a BOG award for that match, that he must win it?

Seems to be easy option now days - vote for Dusty as he probably did something good...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably because all the single cell amoebas which make up the Richmond supporter base voted for him.

I love the way all the players run away from BT 🤣🤣🤣

Wish the people from other media outlets would tell him to go forth and multiply when he tries to hijack their interviews.

Tommy Hawkins form is a worry

i watched Tommy closely at the ground and I think he was going through the motions a little. He pulled out of crunching a Vic player when going for a mark at one stage so I don’t think he was taking it too seriously.

I do hope he gets more of it against te Bombers though.

i watched Tommy closely at the ground and I think he was going through the motions a little. He pulled out of crunching a Vic player when going for a mark at one stage so I don’t think he was taking it too seriously.

I do hope he gets more of it against te Bombers though.
O.k explains alot despite hawk privileged to play. I thought he got burnt a cple of times on the lead when I think Bradley Hill pass to him was poor. I hope he turns the corner v the Bombers next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back